Votes: 11 18.0%
  • Arcade

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Board Games/Tabletop games

Votes: 5 8.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The majority of my gaming is on Xbox One with some PC gaming.

I play a lot on my PS3, PS2, PS1, Gamecube, Dreamcast, original Xbox, and my 3DS. I am getting a PS4 soon so I will be playing a lot on that as well.

Janiseguchi said:
I play a lot on my PS3, PS2, PS1, Gamecube, Dreamcast, original Xbox, and my 3DS. I am getting a PS4 soon so I will be playing a lot on that as well.

Wow. Ummm, do you do anything else besides video games? Hahaha! That's a lot.

Llayden said:
Wow. Ummm, do you do anything else besides video games? Hahaha! That's a lot.

Yeah I also watch Netflix and do rps. And I do go out every now and then. I mostly just play video games since its one of the main things I enjoy doing.

Janiseguchi said:
Yeah I also watch Netflix and do rps. And I do go out every now and then. I mostly just play video games since its one of the main things I enjoy doing.

Holy cow! Hahahaha! Is there a job, career, or education in there somewhere too! You must not sleep much. (Please don't read this as insulting. I just realized that it may come across that way as a written communication. I'm not at all. Just conversing :) )

Llayden said:
Holy cow! Hahahaha! Is there a job, career, or education in there somewhere too! You must not sleep much. (Please don't read this as insulting. I just realized that it may come across that way as a written communication. I'm not at all. Just conversing :) )

I did graduate high school back in 2008 and tried college but found it too hard for me. And I don't have a job since I don't think I would last doing a job for very long. As for sleep I don't really sleep all that well. I kinda haven't had a normal sleep schedule for awhile now. I am kinda used to it though.

im mostly pc but started getting games for my ps4.

PC mostly and Wii for some classic games.

dell 64 bit windows 10

sdsu09 said:
PC mostly and Wii for some classic games.

Haha! Is the Wii considered a "classic" now? It seems like it just came out! Hahaha!

Probably but it beats having to blow in the game cartridge and hitting the machine to get it to work.

- - - Updated - - -

And by classic I meant stuff from Nintendo and super Nintendo

It's sad to see that arcades are dead. I used to love the arcade in the late 80's early 90's. So many quarters, lol! There was a brief moment when nickle arcades were fairly decent and popular as well. Anyone else have fond memories of arcades or arcade games? My absolute favorite was Star Wars (c. 1983, by Atari). I thought the controls were amazing and really appealed to my love of aviation and imagination. It was the only game I knew of for a long time that had a flight stick, or yoke, style controller and not just a stick and buttons.

i only play golf so the wii is the best platform for me pc golf sucks

I prefer pc because it allows you to play the game the way you want, usually there are a lot of mods that only work for pc versions, also there is something called cheat engine that lets you adjust certain aspects of a game, (i like the slowmotion, makes the shots in halo or maxpaine much easier)... I dont usually play multiplayer,a nd if ido i wont use the cheating mods and apps. Bc thats not fair, unless i am in a lobby of other cheaters who enjoy seeing their own blood endlessly spew from their bodies in an endless stream of bullets... kinda like a snowball fight where you just play with no consequence.

PS4 mostly but I started playing a bit of PC

for me its the XBOX 360 I used to have a PS3 until the halo 4 XBOX 360 came out

For me it's mostly PC and Nintendo consoles. I also play tabletop and handhelds. Ever since I mainly got into pc gaming I dropped sony and microsoft consoles.
Although if I had the money, I probably play on all of them to be honest, since I like gaming in general.

What I have right now are Wii, 2DS, my phone, PS2, and PS3.

All I have is a "Retro ATARI" to play quite old video games.

Xbox 360 and Xbox one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back