• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Yep, this is a title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheArcGuardian

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Hi people, call me Arc. I'm a 19 year old AB/DL with a major lean towards DL. I personally have never worn in real life (mostly due to living with parents and not wanting to be caught. Big surprise.) but I hope to eventually try one day.

I am a avid roleplayer via different programs (mostly gaia online and second life), a gamer (ranging from video games to dungeon and dragons), and a huge music lover.

I am getting ready within a few weeks to start going to school to get my art degree and hope to eventually achieve my dream job as a comic book artist. Nothing particularly special about me but I imagine I could answer a question or two if someone really is curious, fairly open so feel free to shoot away.

TheArcGuardian said:
Hi people, call me Arc. I'm a 19 year old AB/DL with a major lean towards DL. I personally have never worn in real life (mostly due to living with parents and not wanting to be caught. Big surprise.) but I hope to eventually try one day.

I am a avid roleplayer via different programs (mostly gaia online and second life), a gamer (ranging from video games to dungeon and dragons), and a huge music lover.

I am getting ready within a few weeks to start going to school to get my art degree and hope to eventually achieve my dream job as a comic book artist. Nothing particularly special about me but I imagine I could answer a question or two if someone really is curious, fairly open so feel free to shoot away.

Yep, this is a reply! You seem like a pretty interesting person. Comic books, video games, and roleplaying! All things I can personally say I also think are pretty swell. Since I'm legally obligated to ask questions about things I can relate to, I'm curious, what made you ultimately choose comic book artistry as your dream job?

Then.. I have another question! If you feel like answering, and it's totally if you don't, what ultimately made you interested in trying this sort of thing out? You must be pretty sure you'll enjoy your first experience in padding, I feel, if you're already joining interest forums and the like. How long have you been curious about trying it? How excited are you!?

Hehe, I hope you find a lot of what you're looking for here. There is all sorts of friends to make and places to talk in if you just sort of explore around. I hope your first time with extra cushion is everything you're hoping for and more!

gigglemuffinz said:
Yep, this is a reply! You seem like a pretty interesting person. Comic books, video games, and roleplaying! All things I can personally say I also think are pretty swell. Since I'm legally obligated to ask questions about things I can relate to, I'm curious, what made you ultimately choose comic book artistry as your dream job?

Then.. I have another question! If you feel like answering, and it's totally if you don't, what ultimately made you interested in trying this sort of thing out? You must be pretty sure you'll enjoy your first experience in padding, I feel, if you're already joining interest forums and the like. How long have you been curious about trying it? How excited are you!?

Hehe, I hope you find a lot of what you're looking for here. There is all sorts of friends to make and places to talk in if you just sort of explore around. I hope your first time with extra cushion is everything you're hoping for and more!

Thank ya giggle! To answer your first question. I'd say when I was younger I grew a passion for drawing from watching cartoons as many kids do. I think the cartoon that actually made me want to draw I'd say would be Samurai Jack as I can't remember an earlier experience than that in which I went, "I wanna draw that!"

To your second question, well, the internet can corrupt a innocent mind one must say :p. I started growing a desire in diapers i'd say when I was 13-14 range. Apologies if this is a little TMI, I had experimented with other similar things that one would use a diaper for so I know I actually enjoy that part of it. I think diaper came into play specifically when I experimented in roleplay with age-play. Playing younger characters and after a few times I realized how much I actually liked roleplaying it out and began to want to try it in real life.

Honestly, I don't know what i'm looking for on here XD, maybe to find some people to roleplay as I saw there was a Diapered D&D group so I put in to join them, or even just some general advice on how to go about getting my first set of diapers. (honestly I don't even know what size I'd need to get if that'll tell ya how little I know about these things.) Thank ya for taking the time to reply to me! 10/10 IGN for the reply :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back