Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I have decided to be 24/7 properly, it has been weird as I am used to going to the toilet a few times a day like before I go to bed, I have enough diapers to be 24/7 but I have just gone to the toilet by habit. This time I am stopping myself before I go to the toilet on the toilet!

For the "won't dad find out I am not going to the toilet problem, I will just every so often flush some toilet paper down the toilet so he doesn't notice that I am not using toilet paper, he nearly found out but I just told him I was being conservative with the toilet paper! Good save that was as I had to think of that on the spot!

Wish me luck guys and I will bring updates every week until I learn!

going 24/7 with your parents still around seems impossible

I wish you the best of luck.

Infinitas said:
going 24/7 with your parents still around seems impossible

How I can manage, they will never know, I am so sneaky and clever where I put my stuff.

Enjoy it.

Thanks, I know I will!

I was sort of 24/7 for a few months living with my parents. I only used the toilet for #2. The hardest part was disposing the diapers.

Wow, you are really brave being 24/7 with your parents around, I wish I could do it!
How will you handle everything? Will you even do #2 on your diaper?

Oh wow! Exciting! I sure hope that the 24/7 life is everything you're hoping it will be! The toilet is probably a scary monster just waiting to gobble us up anyway. ;-;

YoungPixel said:
Wow, you are really brave being 24/7 with your parents around, I wish I could do it!
How will you handle everything? Will you even do #2 on your diaper?

I can handle everything cuz I am smart, I will do #2 as well

Angelic said:
I can handle everything cuz I am smart, I will do #2 as well

Great, hope you enjoy it!

Hope your Dad is understanding if you get caught.

YAY, I hope being 24/7 works well for you :)

ORBaby said:
Hope your Dad is understanding if you get caught.

Hey Dad won't catch me!

That sounds like fun Angelic, hope you enjoy yourself! Though might I reccomend that you make a plan for what you might say if you do get caught. Hopefully that won't happen but it's smart to be prepared.

Maybe it would be a good idea, i shouldn't say I am incontient because I am not! I should say I emotionally need them and don't feel like me without them.

Good luck! I wish I could do this, but I'm too anxious someone would notice if i wore all the time. I also take too long to change. . Plus, I can't afford it, and my dumb skin may not like it.

Angelic said:
How I can manage, they will never know, I am so sneaky and clever where I put my stuff.

Any tips? Mine tend to be a little nosy XD It's always made me nervous!

I guess it's because my dad is not suspicious of me nor nosy, he has always respected my privacy.

I guess some good hiding places would be under the bottom drawer in your dresser, inside your clothes, inside your pillow case, under your desk, in your safe, etc. PM me if you want to find out more like descretly disposing of diapers, bringing them into the house and buying them. Do you keep smells under control.

/me cues Mission Impossible soundtrack...

mifeature.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back