How do you wet whilst walking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found it hard to wet a diaper at all when I started wearing, so it's all a matter of practice... or... just getting used to it.

To wet when walking, your bladder muscles have to be totally relaxed. It's easiest to start by starting to wet when you're standing still, and then trying to keep it going as you start walking. Good luck! :)

Scary though, isn't it? peeing while walking, I happens to me especially when I walk my dog, she has a mind of her own, an 85 pound Golden, is walking me more than I walking her lol

tiny said:
I found it hard to wet a diaper at all when I started wearing, so it's all a matter of practice... or... just getting used to it.

To wet when walking, your bladder muscles have to be totally relaxed. It's easiest to start by starting to wet when you're standing still, and then trying to keep it going as you start walking. Good luck! :)

I started my diaper life then I was really stressed. This your comment made me think, it must had done some good, at least some part of my body was not so tensed. That was about the time then I learnt to let it go while I was walking.

For me, it takes awhile to get used to it hehe it also helps if your bladder is really full and you are desperate to go

dryper said:
For me, it takes awhile to get used to it hehe it also helps if your bladder is really full and you are desperate to go

Except holding it is bad for the bladder and kidneys.

I gave up fighting the inevitable years ago and my bladder just empties at will in my nappy whatever I am doing.

Once you have confidence in the ability of your diaper to absorb a good peeing without leaking, then its just a matter of practice and confidence. I enjoy wearing my Abena Abriflex pull-ups in public. And even more enjoy peeing in them while standing in the check out line, or looking through the produce section. It feels so very naughty, and no one around me has any idea that my crotch just became so very nice and warm and heavy. Practice a few times at home to build the confidence, and then go ahead and do it in public.

Even after a gazillion years of diaper-wearing, I've never had much luck wetting while walking.

(Pooping while walking, on the other hand...)

1 thing, even babies and toddlers don't wet or mess while walking, crawling or running around, watch them carefully and you'll notice when they do their business, they will usually stop and look like they are fixated on something for a few seconds at least, if they have to do a #2, they will often squat down to do it.

One thing that helped me years ago was always wearing good diapers when out of town.

When i was out of town where no one would know me i could care less if i leaked.

The other thing that helped was i like to wet my pants without diapers.
Did it many times hiking down to hot springs or nude beaches while other people were around and walking by others in wet pants.

CodyBaby said:
1 thing, even babies and toddlers don't wet or mess while walking, crawling or running around, watch them carefully and you'll notice when they do their business, they will usually stop and look like they are fixated on something for a few seconds at least, if they have to do a #2, they will often squat down to do it.

When I stopped to think about it I realized that I seldom actually pee while walking. Like most mammals (dogs, cats, horses, etc...), I will pause to pee, then go on about my routine. Your comment was an eye opener. Thanks.

I don't want to be a baby I want to be incontinent and do what incontinent people do in their nappies, etc peeing when walking lol!

bobbilly said:
I don't want to be a baby I want to be incontinent and do what incontinent people do in their nappies, etc peeing when walking lol!

Even then, I'm 99% sure incontinent people are somehow the same, maybe it depends on the type of incontinence but I'm nearly sure its the same, our body isn't designed to let pee or poop down while we walk.

CodyBaby said:
Even then, I'm 99% sure incontinent people are somehow the same, maybe it depends on the type of incontinence but I'm nearly sure its the same, our body isn't designed to let pee or poop down while we walk.

People with type III stress incontinence wet themselves whenever they do any stress maneuvers, walking.

Let it gooO! Let it gOooo! [emoji100]❄️

May you find comfort & peace!
Sincerely,
Voksen Bleie Komfort

I tried it today after reading this thread. I was pretty sure I do it frequently, but have not really paid attention. I was able to let go while walking with no problem. I've been wearing part time for many years, so I'm able to relax and let go easily even though I have no IC issues.

I was able to do this a few years ago, albeit with difficulty. Currently training (untraining?) myself again. As in all things, practice, practice, practice.

Wetting and walking for me is no problem at all. Honestly, the more I stay diapered the easier it becomes in any position or activity.

bambinod said:
Just step out onto your driveway in the evening at twilight. Nobody's out, nobody acn see you anyway. For me the problem has been getting a stream started. Once I'm started, I can walk easier. Walking faster is harder. Practice practice, mind over matter.

Like he said, practice when your alone. Maybe in your room, standing up and pacing around, and if you do leak you can always clean up with Clorox wipes :) Find what works for you, and then you'll be confident in no time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back