Thread: I think I am part Sissy and Part Little Girl

Red face I think I am part Sissy and Part Little Girl

Hello everyone, To be honest, I think I am part sissy and part Little, Part Sissy, because I really like the subversion of gender roles, and wearing girls clothes and being dominated by females, but Part Little because I really like diapers and my clothes being cute and pretty, and I like dolls and all sorts of girly stuff and also stuffed animals and plushies and I really like Diapers, and all sorts of little stuff and girly stuff. anyway, I am learning to help myself and I don't really know if i am trans or not but I at least somewhat know.

I was born in the boy's body, but I realize that I was not just a boy, but i'm mix of both, the terms like genderfluid. Sometimes I really macho at all, active at sports and etc, but sometimes I feel soft and feminime like a little girl. Glad to hear your sharing about yourself.

AEther*

Quote Originally Posted by KittyninjaW View Post
    Hello everyone, To be honest, I think I am part sissy and part Little, Part Sissy, because I really like the subversion of gender roles, and wearing girls clothes and being dominated by females, but Part Little because I really like diapers and my clothes being cute and pretty, and I like dolls and all sorts of girly stuff and also stuffed animals and plushies and I really like Diapers, and all sorts of little stuff and girly stuff. anyway, I am learning to help myself and I don't really know if i am trans or not but I at least somewhat know.
    Question to pose, if you like subverting gender roles.. why not take that mindset along with you for regression time? Why not be the kind of childish boy who loves all sorts of girly stuff and dolls and to be cute and pretty?

It's just that you never mentioned anything about in general feeling uncomfortable being considered a boy in that state. Puffy skirts and sleeves, mary janes, and adorable hair ribbons don't have to have a gender.

Obviously I'm not saying you couldn't be what you described.. (you absolutely can!) I'm just presenting this alternative as an option. If there is some sort of attachment to that old-fashioned "little girl" feeling that simply subversion won't satisfy, then go with it your LG/Sissy theory. Go with whatever feels right.

The important thing is to have fun, friend!
    Last edited by gigglemuffinz; 06-Aug-2016 at 11:56.

yurguardianangel

Well I'm a sissy in the way I love girly clothes,diapers etc.
    As well that I'm quite an effiminate kind of guy.

However I wouldn't wear say a skirt in public, I wouldn't go THAT far....lol

But I do wear black,pink,purple,light blue,etc nail vanish. And wear tops that are considered girly or girls t-shirts,hoodies and skinny jeans.
    And girly looking diapers of course...

And a bit of makeup, usually just eyeliner, but sometimes cat looking painted on whiskers(with face paint).