Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wearing child hair bands and hair accessories

Default Wearing child hair bands and hair accessories

I have decided to wear my hair in pony tails again just like I did as a kid, I love it! I am going out to get some children's hair bands, head bands in my size and hair grips. I'll show what I bought later but for now, don't I look like a child in this pic or what!?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	43.8 KB 
ID:	26868

I can't believe your face is pretty adorable, I just wonder how you can still feel guilty, even you had a perfect face!

Thanks I get told I am cute a lot, but never hot, I guess I look more childlike, well good! I have found I got treated differently than before, I got talked to more and more cars stopped to let me cross when I crossed the road, the power of childish looks!

- - - Updated - - -

Here's my new hair stuff!Click image for larger version. 

Views:	33 
Size:	82.0 KB 
ID:	26869

- - - Updated - - -

Click image for larger version. 

Views:	24 
Size:	87.1 KB 
ID:	26871
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Views:	10 
Size:	82.0 KB 
ID:	26870  

Wow, lovely - I often use hair bands and different kinds of clips. They are all in bright colors!!

Not to be rude, magnolia, I am just curious, I thought you are a boy for some reason, are you a girl? Sorry if this came out as rude...

Quote Originally Posted by Angelic View Post
    Not to be rude, magnolia, I am just curious, I thought you are a boy for some reason, are you a girl? Sorry if this came out as rude...
    Oh, no problem, you are not rude I am a little flower!

Cute. Try wearing your pony tails higher on the back of your head (near the top where the bumps are) so they arch like a real pony's tail does. (although that my be too obviously childish.)

I always have low down pony tails as a child, so this look is special to me.

I have a bunch of regular pony tail holders but I have also collected some really cute older barrettes as well. I have vintage crayon bobby pins and barrettes with toucan sam and also a set that has cabbage patch dolls on them. I think that you have inspired me to wear my hair in pig tails today when I go out. I haven't done this in a really long time and I'm a little afriad of what other people might think but her you only live once right and who cares if people think I'm weird. I am and proud of it!