still trying to replace tena slip maxi

Status
Not open for further replies.
babymomma said:
Wonder if we all wrote to them that they would reconsider..surely if sales are down then they would have to rethink on the outer again and the more people that write and complain i am sure they would change back as seen other companies do this if enough people bombard them with complaints ..hugs xxx

Doubtful they would, look at the major players here in the US when it comes to products you can get in stores. There are definitely some great products you can find on the internet but stuff like Depends are absolutely worthless. While they were good when they originally came out decades ago, they've made changes and even their most recent one has gotten nothing but bad reviews and complaints. They aren't interested in making a quality product, they want to make something that they can make for cheap and get a good profit margin on. Making their stuff lower quality means more get used, and sales go higher. I've heard of one company that decided to keep a product in production after a major seller in the US complained (Abena keeping the X-Plus after XP Medical pushed back on changes).

I know its a Pull on product BUT ive BEEN EXTREEMLY happy with Always Discreet in their classic cut, i can wet 3-4 times and even mess without leaks and i can generally get through the day on 1 MAYBE 2 if my INCON is REALLY bad that day.. CERTAINLY better than any other STORE BRAND.. if i had to guess they are approx 30 OZ capable or abouts and with a stuffer can easily be doubled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back