• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

scared

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevenrodefer

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
helo there im new here um tere not much to tel bout me im a 25 yeer old boy wit an autistic mind of a 3 to 6yeer old tat also believes shuld ben born a girl i lik wearin diapers an girl clothes how in te real world i liv wit people tat are discriminators an i ben threaten tat if i be who i am im gona be sent to a institution i not sur if i spelt tat rite it jus i hav ben shakin in fear for wel sinc tis ne year began im hopin i can use tis site for somone to com rescue me please an tank yuu:sad:

Welcome to this site,
but sorry your english is quite difficult to read, do you using mobile phones? If you use computer please to write with good typing.
(Just FYI)

I will see your feedback.

Thank you
AEther*

AEther said:
Welcome to this site,
but sorry your english is quite difficult to read, do you using mobile phones? If you use computer please to write with good typing.
(Just FYI)

I will see your feedback.

Thank you
AEther*

"Hello I'm new here um there's not much to tell about me I'm 25 year old boy with an autistic mind of a 3 to 6 year old that also believes should been born a girl i like wearing diapers and girl clothes how in the real world I live with people that are discriminators and I've been threatened that if I be who I am I'm going to be sent to an institution I'm not sure if I spelled that right it's just I have been shaking in fear for well since the new year began, I'm hoping I can use this site for someone to come rescue me please and thank you"

Here ya go bud

Anywho, welcome to ADISC Steven welcome to our little community hope you enjoy your time here ^^
I don't know if there will be any rescuing but there's totally a ton of emotional support for people with our rare little interest so don't be afraid to be yourself ya know? The people around here are very friendly and supportive.

Welcome to ADISC!

I hope you find a lot of good information here.

stevenrodefer said:
helo there im new here um tere not much to tel bout me im a 25 yeer old boy wit an autistic mind of a 3 to 6yeer old tat also believes shuld ben born a girl i lik wearin diapers an girl clothes how in te real world i liv wit people tat are discriminators an i ben threaten tat if i be who i am im gona be sent to a institution i not sur if i spelt tat rite it jus i hav ben shakin in fear for wel sinc tis ne year began im hopin i can use tis site for somone to com rescue me please an tank yuu:sad:

Hello!
I am "caitianx", and I myself have Autism and I also have Cerebral Palsy.
I am age 58.
Welcome to the group.

no it just i been shaking alot i live with lots of discriminating people and im scared. i was told if i was to continue wanting to be an abdl i would be sent away to an institution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back