• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

a little bea

Status
Not open for further replies.

babybeetris

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Hi guys! So for starters, my title is a pun, and I 300% live for puns and pizza. Frozen peanut butter cups are my kyrptonite. I'm graduated from high school but currently looking for a job. I have no idea what exactly id like to do with my life, but i know I'd like to go to college and do something, someday. I like making art and food, reading books and being babied. I'm daddy's trippy princess. I require love and attention to survive.
Sometimes I'm a bit of a furry, but i think more than anything, I'm a little and a submissive. I have an big interest in being more of an AB and could be interested in taking that farther. Whiiiiich is actually why I am here. I came to the sight looking for advice on binkies and i was automatically in love and needed to sign up! I'm here to give and receive advice and ideas, support, and some new friends I can relate to.

--edit--
I forgot to mention.. I LOVE stuffies and baths.

Last edited:
Hello Babybeetris and welcome to the group.

Very nice Introduction.

You might be interested in our "Foodie" group.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor.

Welcome Bea! My kyrptonite is root beer barrel candies. I've been in love with them since I was a kid! favorite type of food (even before PIZZA) is burritos. Their fast easy to make and most importantly its a finger food. And as far as binkies, binki princess made a video on some than looked awsome! I'm not much into that side but I almost got one anyways they looked so good! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKbh3Mig3Hk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back