ABU Nappies

Status
Not open for further replies.

natural56

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I tried ABU nappies for the first time today, who would have thought they could hold that much! i was waddling not walking. Planning on wearing one to bed tonight i think.
What are other peoples experiences with ABU nappies?

I like 'em. I'm particularly a fan of single-tape diapers, though, which makes ABU one of my few choices. And, unfortunately, they've lately discontinued the cloth-backed Cushies, which were my favorite of their diapers. Their upcoming replacement doesn't sound like anything I would want (some multi-tape hybrid thing). So we'll see!

I am impressed with everything about them.

I love the fit of the SDKv2s and Cushies v2s and that they are totally reliable and thirsty. Definitely the closest thing to how I see nappies.

Will for sure try the Lavenders and Prechool when they reach this shore.

I love the Simple and Space since they have a ridiculous capacity and are so wide. I did just pickup 1 pack of the Little Pawz but have so many open packs it will be a while before I get to them.

Argent said:
I am impressed with everything about them.

I love the fit of the SDKv2s and Cushies v2s and that they are totally reliable and thirsty. Definitely the closest thing to how I see nappies.

Will for sure try the Lavenders and Prechool when they reach this shore.

I love the Simple and Space since they have a ridiculous capacity and are so wide. I did just pickup 1 pack of the Little Pawz but have so many open packs it will be a while before I get to them.

The cushies seemed to fit me better in comparison to the space and simple diapers, however I'm hoping this is just due to improper placing of the tapes. I have also got the lavender and little paws! looking forward to giving them a test run!

I really enjoy the single tape design of the vintage ABU line. Cushies are my nightly wear but I have other ABU products as well. They are my favorite brand of the few that I have tried.

Yes, I'll have to agree (thanks Argent :) ) sdks are great all round. I love the look feel and performance. I also really like the authentic vintage vibe. The cushies are also awesome.

I just tried out some Little Pawz. So far, not disappointed at all. Softness, thickness, and absorbency are of the highest standard, and the wetness indicators are a very nice touch. ^^

I have a super dry kids on right now and love the way they feel. Single tape is nice. This is a medium i am so happy to be in them. Like the plastic on this over the tykabel i had on last night.

I don't have think ABU makes a bad diaper. Everything I have tried from them has been of very high quality and very high absorbency. ABU also has great customer service and quick response times.

I adore my ABU Space. ^-^
They are my little space/overnights.
And they never let me down!
I also agree the customer service is excellent.

ABU Simple are my travel diapers (for plane trips, for example) and they're just magnificent.

So far I've tried the superdry kids and Space diapers. The Space diapers is definitely one of my favorites in how it feels thickness wise.

ABU diapers are my go-to diapers. They're priced very competitively, and offer fantastic quality. I use LittlePawz, Space and Cushies diapers, and I couldn't be more satisfied. The company itself is top notch as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back