• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

natural56

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi! i have been toying with the idea of signing up on here for a while! I have had an interest in nappies for sometime and wear regularly and so finally decided to take the plunge.

My main interests included the natural world and travelling, anyone else have similar interests? With both taking up a large part of my free time. When i am not studying for my degree, I enjoy watching movies, anything but horror (usually with a cheeky nappy on) hahah.

Well done and welcome. I'm sure you'll find plenty to keep you interested here. What are you studying.

natural56 said:
My main interests included the natural world and travelling
Welcome to the site. I am a coral reef junkie and a world traveler so if you want to talk about either of those things I would love to have a conversation!

ozbub said:
Well done and welcome. I'm sure you'll find plenty to keep you interested here. What are you studying.

I am studying Wildlife Conservation!

- - - Updated - - -

Acan said:
Welcome to the site. I am a coral reef junkie and a world traveler so if you want to talk about either of those things I would love to have a conversation!

ah no way! do you keep marine fish?

Wildlife conservation sounds awesome. So are you wanting to be a researcher or carer.

natural56 said:
ah no way! do you keep marine fish?
I have a reef tank with corals and marine fish. It is my leading hobby and takes up much of my time and interest. If you were ever interested in entering the hobby feel free to ask me about it. I love to chat fish and corals.

hello and welcome fellow diver. just recently took the plunge myself and have enjoyed the community, so I hope you do as well! I live in Boise Idaho a very nature oriented state. We have snowy mountains sweltering deserts and amazing rivers. I am an avid climber so i love rocks and climbing them. in my free time I wear and am currently testing out the Abu space but mainly stock up on abena m4's. Where do you like traveling and do you often go out of country for your trips or stay in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back