couchesstevenboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Hi all!

So I just received for the first time here in Switzerland an order from save express. I usually order from them to France but I just moved to this new country.
So I agreed to pay like 50 euros of shipping for like 8 packages of diapers cause I didn't have any choice.
But when the mail man came today, he asked me to pay another 30euros of "import taxes"!!! Can you imagine? 50+30 = 80€ extra for getting diapers!!! I could buy even more packages with that money. Although since I need my diapers I paid but man, that hurt a bit.

Any other Swiss people here that would tell me other solutions to buy diapers?

Cheers.

Hi there.

Im swiss, and into diapers (and being little) since a few years. As you said, the thing with the "import taxes" is really a problem, for all swiss AB/DL's i know of. What i and my friends did, was to do a collective order, what in the end often costs less, than when every person does a single order.

Another thing that we did once, was to send our collective order to a german friend who lives very close to the border. Because save express is based in germany, there was almost no shipping costs, and of course no import taxes ... because we moved the diapers by car to Switzerland (yeah diaper smuggling is a thing now :3)

Something else you coud do is, visiting places who sell AB/DL products. For example, fetish & furry conventions, or local stores of AB online-shops. And bring them back home to Switzerland.

Or you just buy the regular incontinence products in pharmacies, and super markets.

greetings,

Catboy.

Hey catboy, thanks for your reply. Collective orders sounds good :) it's seems that you have a nice diaper crew.
I live in Vaud area ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Is there online abdl Swiss stores or diaper stores?

You are very welcome :3

Im just lucky to know about ~10 ppl who are also into this :3

Sadly, Switzerland is still a developing country when it comes to AB/DL things. So there is currently no store who sells AB/DL Products. And as you probably know, there are also no clubs and monthly meetings or anything like that for ABs. The "Scene" exists mostly in the form of small private groups of people who met over the internet, or through the furry community (who has a small percentage of ABs)

I moved a few months ago to canton of Aargau. :3

greetings

Catboy

Thank you for the information and I'm really glad I'm not alone in Switzerland :)
Do you know if every purchase of diapers that I will made, I will have to pay import fees? No matter if it's only two packages?
Also
What if I buy a onesie or abdl pacifier or other, will I pay import fees as well?

Take care

Sorta off topic lol... But... I wore diapers when I went skiing in Saas Fee Switzerland! First of all Saas Fee is an incredibly beautiful place! Also skiing diapered was amazing! But I brought them all with me from the USA!~ :cool:

couchesstevenboy said:
Thank you for the information and I'm really glad I'm not alone in Switzerland :)
Do you know if every purchase of diapers that I will made, I will have to pay import fees? No matter if it's only two packages?
Also
What if I buy a onesie or abdl pacifier or other, will I pay import fees as well?

Take care

Hi again

As far as i know, it depends on multiple factors if you have to pay import taxes or not:

-Size of the parcel
-Weight of the parcel
-Value of the items you would like to import (1. written in the shipping documents 2. roughly estimated 3. investigation was necessary, because its nowhere declared [this costs you extra money!])

This are the reasons why importing diapers is rather expensive. There is also a chance that you have to pay for pacis and clothing, but: the usual parcels that are used to ship them, are much smaller. Therefore they cause less attention of the custom officers, and theres a good chance that because of this it will slip through customs without costing you anything.

skikid2010 said:
Sorta off topic lol... But... I wore diapers when I went skiing in Saas Fee Switzerland! First of all Saas Fee is an incredibly beautiful place! Also skiing diapered was amazing! But I brought them all with me from the USA!~ :cool:

Thats awesome! Im glad you liked it here :3 ...I have been in Saas Fee before, with me family. and i really liked it too :3

Awesome, thank you very much!!! :)
Have a nice weekend

So for my case i collected my diapers in a migros multy market name:secure extra suffed with some baby diapers like pampers theres a quiet good feeling i am wearing them right now with a thin and a thick plastic pants leggins and jeans sitting in a bar and just writing this to let you know.have a good diapered time.

This is probably the politest thread I have ever seen.

This has nothing to do with politic or comercial its just a idea where to by cheaper ad.diapers instade of a high price farmacy.thank you.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G900F mit Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back