Not open for further replies.

babymomma

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
  4. Other
Can anybody advise me other than waxing what is the best way to totally get rid of pubic hair please..i want to go totally bare but razors really nip and i end up with cuts and quick growth back thats prickly and waxing is so painful...what do you use please? i hate growth!!

The best way /is/ waxing, though.

But ummm.... I hear cream hair removal is effective if you follow the instructions closely and double check the product to make sure it's safe for the bikini area.

Thankyou hun. I tried hair removal cream once but i broke out so sore with it was like acid! looks like im stuck with waxing ..i just find it so painful .any suggestions how to make it less painful for me at all please or is there another way other than the waxing strips?

Take some ibuprofen ahead of time before having it done. I also recommend having it professionally done a few times to kinda get a gist of the technique if you wanna try it yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

Having hairs pulled out will always be painful - it's why tweezing is a monster. But other alternatives are the more expensive and serious ones like laser hair removal or electrolysis.

Thanks hun ..yeah might just do that ..shame we cant have needles to numb the area before they do it like at the dentist lol. would be alot easier then xxxx

Take it in little sissy steps - trying to do the whole enchilada is asking for major pain !
Chemical depilatories work but test a very small area out of that usual wear and tear area
come back later to finish more of the job. Possible to use cortisone or aspercream to tone
the rashy result or other OTC products.
Take the ibuprofen early on not just before doing the self styled surgery.
Use water at the right recommended temperature - warm or hot water may help in the
hair follicle sliding out of its cave but may not get to the root.
Think of using an Epilator it is like a spiral circular tweezer - trim the hair a bit for the
device to grab nubs of hair and tweezer them - it is no more painful than removing
tweezed hair one at a time and lasts YMMV weeks at a time.
After what ever treatment that is used stay away from normal bathroom products i.e
Under arm deodorants spray lubes gels until sensitive skin returns to normal - bathroom
soaps included easy on the hot water - test a small patch to find out.
In a short time you find out what works and what doesn't !

AND be fully aware that once you have accomplished your task it may be
time to go back and do it all over again "Gradually" !
The bestest method is the expensive Laser - there is woefully too much body
to consider doing the electrolysis method !

Thankyou so much girls....looks like i have a lot to try out....and a lot of pain killers to take lol.....Marka our walmart is Asda though not sure ive seen that product or heard of it but will take a look. They dont often sell what Walmart has or on a grand a scale. will do some test runs first as i say i had reaction to the creams and darent try those again. Have seen a product called magic which i havent tried but it says for beards and pubic areas without the use of razors..but again worried that i may have a reaction to it....wish i had a high pain threshold as i think this is going to be painful no matter what way i do it lol but has to be done!! xxxx

I reccomend no scream cream, a warming pot, and strip-less wax

Thankyou hun.just looked that up on ebay as i`d never heard of it....learning alot here!! thankyou all again for all this useful imformation..will try out and see what works with the least pain lol xxx

Loving this thread :) very helpful thanks to everyone who is giving tips.

The hot strip less wax is the way to go. As far as razors go, get a Harry's 5 blade. Bic and other cheap throwaways will torch your skin every time. Harry's is at target now and is amazingly dirt cheap! Lots of shaving gel and short strokes with a lot of rinsing is key.

thankyou for all your tips ..been really useful ..have got some stripless wax to try out..let you know how i get on when im brave enough hee hee xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back