Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Kook for President" - Donald Trump...

Default "Kook for President" - Donald Trump...

I admit, that as a trained Electronics Engineer, compared to a guy like me who has Autism, Presidential Candidate Donald Trump is a mentally unstable "Kook".
    http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/analy...ry?id=41099138
    Many in the Republican Party are freaking out that this "Kook" could actually be elected and get his hands on the "Launch Codes" to the entire US Military Nuclear Weapons Arsenal.

The F.B.I usually briefs both presidential candidates on all the sensitive information they have concerning national and international security, but according to an article in The Washington Post, they have expressed reticence on briefing Donald Trump saying they are afraid he would just blab out sensitive information during his next rally.

It is a sad election year for The USA we are forced to chose between a lying power hungry bitch or a narcissistic kook. I'd like to move to Canada but they are smarter than us and keep the riffraff out.

Quote Originally Posted by Nam Repaid View Post
    It is a sad election year for The USA we are forced to chose between a lying power hungry bitch or a narcissistic kook. I'd like to move to Canada but they are smarter than us and keep the riffraff out.
    Canada isn't fairing much better than us currently from what I am hearing.

As I said, from my logical "Commander Spock" like Autistic mind, Donald Trump is a mentally-unstable Narcissistic Kook, and he is showing signs of being a Megalomaniac and he is a Sociopath, if not Borderline Psychopath. These same traits were seen in the "Psychopathic God/Messiah", "Adolf Hitler". It seems that the CIA's Leader Psychological Profiling Unit has let slip, that Donald Trump is an "unacceptable threat" to the entire United States, if not the rest of the World. Russia's KGB has also come to the same conclusion as their counterparts in the CIA too.

Maybe mutual assured destruction can happen. That means we'll get Vault-Tec and be able to live in a post apocalyptic adventure like in the Fallout series!

I can dig it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cereal View Post
    Maybe mutual assured destruction can happen. That means we'll get Vault-Tec and be able to live in a post apocalyptic adventure like in the Fallout series!

I can dig it.
    You joke but in a security advisory panel for Trump he asked multiple time about using our unclear arsenal and "If we have them, why can't we use them?"

I'm aware of that, but I've never bought into fear mongering. Whoever we get people will complain like normal and the world will go on.

Quote Originally Posted by Cereal View Post
    I'm aware of that, but I've never bought into fear mongering. Whoever we get people will complain like normal and the world will go on.
    Respectfully: There's a difference between fear mongering and simply being justly afraid - "Oh, it's just a rabid bear... oh-well, life goes on".

If you like post-apocalyptic adventures... might I suggest reading Swan Song by Robert McCammon

Swan Song is Robert McCammon’s prescient and “shocking” (John Saul) vision of a post- Apocalyptic nation, a grand epic of terror and, ultimately, renewal.
    Best of luck to us all...
    -Marka

Yesterday that Kook, Donald Trump called for Hillary Clinton to be assassinated.
    Today the Kook said that President Barak Obama personally created ISIS to destroy America.