Thread: Windeln & Travel

Default Windeln & Travel

Hello to all

now I have overcome to register here on At first my english skills are not very well but I guess that you will understand what I'm writing here. I also understand the most of the topics here.

The system recommend me to introduce myself:
    I'm a 24 years old diaper lover / adult child / little from Europe. The last years was very complicated in accepting my inclination. Now I want to know like-minded peoples from all over the world. This is the first reason why I'm here.

I will travel to New Zealand for a couple of month soon. I want to improve my language skills there and discover the nature of this beautiful country. Normally thats called "Work & Travel" but I want to call it "Windeln & Travel". "Windeln" is the german word for diapers.

It brings to my first question here. I have used the search here and Google but I really can't find reliable results. Does anybody (perhaps a Kiwi) know where I can buy diapers in New Zealand? I have the feeling that NZ is diaper desert.

Normally I wear diapers outside just occasionally but now I want to travel and wear diapers 24/7 if it's possible.

I hope you can help me. I'm so grateful for all contributions and open for personal contact.

Little Liam

Hello Little Liam and welcome to the group.

This was a very nice introduction.

Sorry I can not answer your question, but there is several members from Down Under that will be able to answer your question.

Again welcome to the group.

Hi there and welcome,

If you want to asking something, start to make a new thread about it at diaper talk section, this section only for introduction, thank you.

As AEther said, this is the Intro forum and the people from NZ may or may not see this thread, You will probably get better results if you post on the Diaper Talk forum.

Welcome to ADISC!

Thank you for your replies and the advice. Now I have found the group for New Zealand here.