• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey

Status
Not open for further replies.

diadong

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi, new dl here. just checkin things out. maybe learn a bit more.

Hello Diadong and welcome to the group.

diadong said:
Hi, new dl here. just checkin things out. maybe learn a bit more.

Hello and welcome to the site. You can learn a lot just hanging around, reading the threads and posts, but it will be more fun for you if you also become involved in the threads. So that we can get to know you a little better, what sort of things outside of diapers, do you enjoy doing?

I'm a professional musician who enjoys playing piano and keyboards. I was an organ performance major at an east coast music conservatory. I enjoy writing stories and have a novel laying at the bottom of Lake Kindle. Anyway, I hope you enjoy ADISC.

Hi dogboy, I joined ADISC just recently and just posted my intro. Wow, an Organ performance major. I LOVE the organ. Did you play any stuff by JS Bach and if so what (I like classical music and Bach is my favorite). What do you think of Cameron Carpenter (I assume you're familiar with him), I don't really care for his performance of Bach pieces. Hope to talk to you more !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back