Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I wish I had a child's body sometimes, I am female so it's obvious I am a adult because of certain features...

I wish my breasts were not there and that I don't have to wear bras, I feel disgusted when I see them because they feel like they shouldn't be there! I guess someone would like my breasts for me if you get what I mean when I get a relationship, but I feels wrong on my body! I was devastated when they grew as it meant no more running around in the body I loved.

I have a hour glass figure that feels wrongs as children don't have curves! Why couldn't of I had a smaller waist and then maybe I could fit into children's diapers more easily. I also have a annoying thing about my metabolism, it is not as fast as it used to be as I have stopped growing, so I am more likely to get fat and I am constantly trying to watch my weight! Little children do not need to worry about their weight plus I love food! I felt fat and wrong when my hips grew and my butt got bigger, I felt huge!

I hate having hair anywhere else apart from my head, eye lashes and eyebrows! Like pubic hair, underarm hair and leg hair, it's disgusting! I have to shave it every week and it leaves cuts and spots where it used to be and it still has stubble! It will NEVER be the same than it used to be! Little children do NOT need to shave! I was disgusted as hell when I grew my first hairs, I even tried to pluck them out, I was like "what the hell are these!"

Worst of all is my period, I get terrible stomach cramps for one and turn into a moody teenager! I am not a moody teenager! I am a kid! It reminds my constantly for about a week that I am adult and its laughing at me if it could, it comes back every month to laugh at me! I overeat when I am on my period and I don't want to go fat! I didn't mind the periods at first because they were lighter and didn't give me tummy ache, but when they got heavier I got terrible pains, but I did try to use a pad as a diaper but it leaked right through!

I am too big, I am 5 foot 3-5 inches tall and weigh 8 stone 5-9, I remember when I was working in a kindergarten class for experience and the dangling decorations touched my head and I felt like a giant and a overgrown child! I am too heavy for ride on toys, for a crib, to be carryed, to sit in a highchair. I am too big to fit in a crib, to be carried, sit in a stroller and sit in a car seat! I always remember hating the fact I was going to get big and tower over everything I loved and children and I remember thinking how scary it would be to be so high off the ground looking down at my feet!

If there is one thing I like is my face as it is quite childlike, it's rounded, rosy cheeked and I have blond hair and big blue eyes with long eyelashes.image.jpg
There is a down Side to my face though, I get spots on around my hair hair line, around my mouth and on my back, chest area and upper arms and I hate them as I never used to get spots before puberty! I also get dry skin from time to time and it's silly! Although it's an excuse to use johnsons baby lotion to moisturise myself! I felt like a puss monster when the spots came! I thought they were never going to appear but they did and it took me by surprise as I had bad spots an greasy hair for 3 years!

I also find I have to pretend to be somebody i am not due to my adult body, I have to go to work, be involved in adult discussions, be exposed to swearing an d gross things like sex, I also have sexual interests that make me feel dirty and weird, I could live without sexual desire thank you very much! I get nagged at for adult stuff and it's not fair. I can't decide on that sort of thing! I will if I have to though!

Sorry it was so long, I just had to vent, can anybody give me any suggestions to help me feel more comfortable with my body?

I'm not a religious person but I'll say this: "Be happy with what god gave you." None of us are perfect and the one's closest to perfect aren't necessarily happy. You look like a really sweet girl so stop worrying about what's on the outside and pay attention to what's on the inside.

I certainly know how you feel 😟 But you can't change many of those things, you just have to learn to accept it as part of who you are. Try and keep fit and some of those bits you don't like shouldn't get to big hopefully. Then all you can do is maybe dress in a way that takes your attention away from what you don't like seeing. It just another one of those tough things about being us. :hugs:

I guess is not wrong if you're thinking to hate your adult physical body, but to be honest I just said that yourself is good enough, no other person have physical exactly like you and we all are different, we sometimes feel not accept on what we have, of course that was natural, we always felt wanted to be just like everyone else that we want, especially you who want to have body of small child again, sometimes I also think if I have child body, it would be nice, but I also need my adult body for work because if we work with small body would have been difficult, so I think we also need to appreciate our growth because you know that we are not eternal as well.

But hey, you looks pretty at all.

AEther*

Thanks, I always thought I was unattractive and unappealing to others.

Sorry sweety the aweful truth is our bodies are traitorous things!

We accept you as the little you truly are though not what those dastardly hormones do to your muggle life!

I know. I hate hormones!

- - - Updated - - -

I like my body the way it was!

Yea And lots of things I don't like about my for the adult body.

It's constantly getting older, Even though I'm not.

And it grows hair everywhere. Which needs shaving off.

And it won't let me do the things I want to do like when I play on the climbing frame at the park it just Sainsbury able to do what I wanted to do.

But there not alot that can be done about it.

So i just Mack the best of it all and carry on.

Angelic said:
Thanks, I always thought I was unattractive and unappealing to others.

You are quite the opposite, very cute and beautiful. Those rosy cheeks are adorable :)

as for
I am too big, I am 5 foot 3-5 inches tall
I'm 6 foot 4 inches. I have to duck under most ceiling fans/lights or risk hitting my head on the lights.
I have to duck underneath my shower curtain rod.
I can't stand under my shower head completely, I have to lean over by at least a foot just to wash my hair and face.
Its hard for me to get in/out of certain vehicles.

... I hope this doesn't come as weird or creepy, it's not my intent for it to be.

Don't be too hard on yourself now, Angelic. In the words of the late, great Dr. Seuss (and as quoted by many), "You're in very good shape for the shape you are in!"

I too get frustrated over the fact that I'm bigger and older than I used to.

I felt exactly as you do when I was much younger. After a while one begins to accept who they are, but Maxx has given you some really good advise. My daughter is a runner and has run marathons. She's in very good shape, and being physically fit is an important priority to her. She has been able to juggle this with being a mother of two, and a department head at a large university.

I'm careful about what I eat, though I did gain some weight after my last back surgery. This year I've lost about 12 pounds both with some exercise and snacking a lot less at night. If you want something bad enough, you can make it happen, at least to some degree.

I've always wanted to play some of the great classical piano pieces, but I've never had the time and I didn't think I had the skills to accomplish it, but this year I've been doing it, playing Chopin and other great composers. Get out there and run; maybe get someone who knows about running to make a schedule for you. It will make you feel better about yourself.

I just wanted to tell you that you are very pretty <3

As the old adage goes, age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter.

I know that I will never again have the body of a child. Or even of a young adult. And I'm OK with that. No way would I want to be just three or four feet tall again. I might have the heart of a child, but that heart still beats inside of a 5'9" , nearly 40 year old frame.

As to the point made about our bodies, and sexuality, it's not the most desirable thing in the world to get an erection when you're an aesexual little. I just sort of let the tide pass. LOL

Angelic.
I think ur a gorgious girl that feels like some of us here. Not wanting the adult bodys that we now have. Like for me i wish my male coconuts never would have dropped or even have an adams apple. I think ull find a good daddy if u dont have one now (for i read the comments fast). Just keep ur chin up and be urself. For when ur in baby mode forget the adult wear and run the house in just a diaper (to ur hearts content). I do when i get the house to myself. Huggles

i know how you feel. i used to weigh 145 i am 4 foot 11. i now weigh 70 pounds. i took pills to lose wight to get a childs body. now i fit into a size 6t and 7t onesie and 5-7 size baby diapers. i dont like having breasts either but mine are getting smaller.

4'11 and 70lbs?

Yeeeeeeeeah....no.

You're rather underweight if your measurements are true. Like. Dangerously underweight - even assuming a petite/small build. I:

SmallChild said:
i know how you feel. i used to weigh 145 i am 4 foot 11. i now weigh 70 pounds. i took pills to lose wight to get a childs body. now i fit into a size 6t and 7t onesie and 5-7 size baby diapers. i dont like having breasts either but mine are getting smaller.

That's under 32kgs! I hope you are healthy and safe sweety as that does sound very light.

Which is in stone?

This topic is very interesting because the underlying question is "What does it mean to be an Adult Baby".

Angelic, you are an Adult Baby. In this name, there are 2 words. The word "Adult" and the word "Baby". Each of those terms can represent a side of what we are. You are "Adult" because our childhood is over and we must have a social life and our bodies change. And we are "Baby" because it's what we feel inside. All the paradox is achieving a balance between the two "sides" of what we are.
I can understand why you don't like your body but you don't have the choice and it's useless to fight against that. But what you can do is to accept your body and to try to change what you can change.

I have a hour glass figure that feels wrongs as children don't have curves! Why couldn't of I had a smaller waist and then maybe I could fit into children's diapers more easily. I also have a annoying thing about my metabolism, it is not as fast as it used to be as I have stopped growing, so I am more likely to get fat and I am constantly trying to watch my weight! Little children do not need to worry about their weight plus I love food! I felt fat and wrong when my hips grew and my butt got bigger, I felt huge!

Well, you feel fat and you think it doesn't make you a "baby". According to me it's quite the opposite because if you take a look on a baby, you will see that he is a bit pudgy and it's totally natural. Sometimes we call it "Baby Fat". So for me, if you are an AB, it's perfectly ok to be a bit chubby. I'm a chubby boy myself and when I discovered my AB side, it helps me a lot to accept my chubbiness ;)!

I hate having hair anywhere else apart from my head, eye lashes and eyebrows! Like pubic hair, underarm hair and leg hair, it's disgusting! I have to shave it every week and it leaves cuts and spots where it used to be and it still has stubble! It will NEVER be the same than it used to be! Little children do NOT need to shave! I was disgusted as hell when I grew my first hairs, I even tried to pluck them out, I was like "what the hell are these!"

Well, I understand what you mean because I also shave my skin in order to have a baby skin.
When I shave it I have a lot of spots on my skin. But in my country I found a baby cream that we use when we change the dirty nap pies of the babies. So after my shower I put a bit of this cream on the areas where there are a lot of spots - just a little bit because it's very tick and it sticks a lot - and before to go to bed I also put baby powder on my skin, and usually after 3 days, everything is ok and my skin is smooth ;)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back