• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Ahoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScarletRoseRapier

Unidentified Shapeshifter
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
Ahoy, it's a pleasure to meet you all here on ADISC, it is my first time exploring and opening up to others about this new experience that I finally decided to explore. I must say it grabbed me pretty good in some ways but still need some more exploring along this path. As far as my own settings and gender I flux between the two but I much prefer the female over male anyday. I'm mainly a caretaker for my grandmother(I call her Mom), a writter for hire, scrap for fun in my free time and do other local work for hire when I'm requested.
I finally decided one day to just buy the bag of thick diapers I saw at the thrift store and have been enthralled by their feeling since then about a month ago. I'm not a big "using" fan yet but i loooove to sleep in them at night.They just feel so right, so safe and taboo. As far as regular fun, reading, writing, video games and ALOT of sleeping.
I'm hoping to just enjoy this wonderious community and all of you. I look forward ti ya'lls insite and opinion's that might help me explore this new diapered world that I have soiled into, lol *bows*[

Last edited:
image.jpg

I can't see what you wrote. X.x

No wait. The upload made it darker around the edges. But like pink on light green is rough.

Hiiiii and welcome to Adisc! The community is pretty informative and friendly so don't be afraid to chime in, make some pals, and add topics of the utmost shenaniganish!

ScarletRoseRapier said:
Ahoy, it's a pleasure to meet you all here on ADISC, it is my first time exploring and opening up to others about this new experience that I finally decided to explore. I must say it grabbed me pretty good in some ways but still need some more exploring along this path. As far as my own settings and gender I flux between the two but I much prefer the female over male anyday. I'm mainly a caretaker for my grandmother(I call her Mom), a writter for hire, scrap for fun in my free time and do other local work for hire when I'm requested.
I finally decided one day to just buy the bag of thick diapers I saw at the thrift store and have been enthralled by their feeling since then about a month ago. I'm not a big "using" fan yet but i loooove to sleep in them at night.They just feel so right, so safe and taboo. As far as regular fun, reading, writing, video games and ALOT of sleeping.
I'm hoping to just enjoy this wonderious community and all of you. I look forward ti ya'lls insite and opinion's that might help me explore this new diapered world that I have soiled into, lol *bows*

Welcome but, ouch!
Please change you colour words, so hard to read.
FYI: Don't use light color on your all paragraphs! Thanks.

Well, I will see you feedback on this site, again welcome!

AEther*

Cereal said:
View attachment 26839

I can't see what you wrote. X.x

No wait. The upload made it darker around the edges. But like pink on light green is rough.

Hiiiii and welcome to Adisc! The community is pretty informative and friendly so don't be afraid to chime in, make some pals, and add topics of the utmost shenaniganish!
Thank you and apologies, I shall make an adjustment to a darker shade or another color, I'm use to this night brightness adjustment on this thing. I love shenanigans!!<3
Is this shade better?

AEther said:
Welcome but, ouch!
Please change you colour words, so hard to read.
FYI: Don't use light color on your all paragraphs! Thanks.

Well, I will see you feedback on this site, again welcome!

AEther*
Thank you and I'm sorry, I shall change to a darker shade. Better?

Well now is better, I hope you will get more experience at here and don't worry to share with us your problems, we all are friendly!

AEther*

It's okie dokie! I love colours and on certain backgrounds they work so well, but not with others. Anyways! Nighttime wearing is the comfiest, so I can toooootally relate. <^.^7 See you around the boards, kiddo! :3

Nice introduction. I think it's awesome that you just saw diapers and decided to give them a try. As far as using them, just do what feels right. It took a long time (few months) to get used to wetting myself, but now it comes pretty easy. Also very convenient at night, not having to get up and go to the bathroom. As far as doing #2, I've tried it and not a big fan of the clean up. If you want to get a similar feel, I suggest putting a banana in your diaper, although others here like oatmeal.

Well, I hope that's not TMI for a welcome. Hope to get to know you more. Have fun here on ADISC.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AEther said:
Well now is better, I hope you will get more experience at here and don't worry to share with us your problems, we all are friendly!

AEther*

Good good, I shall try to and thank you.

Cereal said:
It's okie dokie! I love colours and on certain backgrounds they work so well, but not with others. Anyways! Nighttime wearing is the comfiest, so I can toooootally relate. <^.^7 See you around the boards, kiddo! :3

Yea sorry, I like and prefer the darker themes. The greens and purples show up the prettiest when it's dark. The diapers im wearing are a kittle too big but they were the thickest i found, they shift and im constantly having to pull them up. Maybe my next bag will fit better but I still want the thickest possible. I'm using Medline Protection Plus, i like them but usually after one or two nights they come completely appart. What do you like to sleep in if I may pry?

Little2Roo said:
Nice introduction. I think it's awesome that you just saw diapers and decided to give them a try. As far as using them, just do what feels right. It took a long time (few months) to get used to wetting myself, but now it comes pretty easy. Also very convenient at night, not having to get up and go to the bathroom. As far as doing #2, I've tried it and not a big fan of the clean up. If you want to get a similar feel, I suggest putting a banana in your diaper, although others here like oatmeal.

Well, I hope that's not TMI for a welcome. Hope to get to know you more. Have fun here on ADISC.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can surely see myself getting more comfortable enough to wet in them more often but definitely not mess in them, I already experimented with that and just no, that seems to be a line for me. Wetting was much more enjoyable than I thought but the con was having to get in the shower to remove the smell. Plus these current diapers aren't exactly my size but bigger since I went with thickest over proper sizing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back