So about the Pokemon trailer released this morning....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zillabrony13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
http://i.imgur.com/kjnxmuD.jpg

NINETAILS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE POKEMON AND IT LOOKS SO MAJESTIC IN ITS ALOLA FORM AND IT'S TYPING IS AMAZING AND I WILL HAVE ONE ON MY TEAM AND OMG I'M SO HYPED FOR SUN AND MOON RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!
*squeals in delight*

It's going to be so awesome! I squeed and fangirled so hard - I was tapping my phone during the text part. So doofy.

The worst part is coming though. Waiting for it to release after seeing the trailer. :3

I know the whole thing is neat, especially the special move part

Ehh ... every time I see a new pokemon game all I can think about is how it's another pokemon. It's pretty much the same game over and over again, just in a new wrapper.
Now don't get me wrong, I like pokemon, but I think it's way too overrated. Some people go out of their way to make it seem like the greatest thing on earth, when that ship has already sailed out and is gone. It was a great game, now it's just the same game with new pokemon.

The only future pokemon game I will be excited for is an MMO or VR game. Pokemon Go .. is interesting, but find it's more of a gimmick than something that will actually last.

Then again, I am 29 now. So I am not really the target audience anymore XD.

Will we still be able to use the regular forms of these pokemon? Will the regular forms only come from trades, or will we be able to catch them?

brabbit1987 said:
Then again, I am 29 now. So I am not really the target audience anymore XD.

Well, I wouldn't say that's why you aren't interested... seeing as we are all over 18 here. :sweatdrop:

I love Pokémon. Raichu is my all time favorite. I train one every game. I can't wait for Sun and Moon. I'll have this Ninetails as my ice pokemon given it has several decent moves.

ShippoFox said:
Well, I wouldn't say that's why you aren't interested... seeing as we are all over 18 here. :sweatdrop:

Well, no, it's not that I am talking about me being too old :p. It's more along the lines of ... I have spent many many years already with pokemon. So after a while it gets old. While for those who are younger, it's much newer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back