I always play with toys before bedtime...

Status
Not open for further replies.

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
As for me, I myself without exception quietly play with some of my toys, like some toy cars and trucks for 2 hours every night before bedtime. One needs to be able to be "Little" and enjoy a quiet playtime each and every day. I rigidly schedule my late night playtime to never interfere with other parts of my life. I have said before, I am "Little" when and where it is appropriate. My bedroom is my dedicated "Little Space". In the daytime, if I have scheduled "free time", my back yard is my designated safe place to quietly play with my NERF toy guns.

I know I'm weird. I go to bed diapered by choice, and I watch two shows I've DVR'd right before bed, Aqua Team Hunger Force and Robot Chicken. I am going to sleep with my six plushies so I guess that counts. I play with them while watching TV.

My dolls can be super comforting and super fun. Just seeing them is enough to bring a smile to my face, and I like to build them pretty houses and such. I have lots of little bitty toys, but most of them are dolls.. I wouldn't mind something to toss around a little in bed sometimes while watching my cute cartoons. ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back