Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
This may be a odd question but I am interested in drooling like a toddler will. I already drool in my sleep especially if I have a pacifier in my mouth. What ways can you suggest to help me unlearn keeping it in my mouth? You may think I am weird for asking this question...

An interesting question, actually I ever experience like this
When you sleep with mouth opened, the saliva was increased and unknowingly dripping when you sleep. So avoid this habit as far as possible. Although it's not so easy, at least you can try to sleep with your mouth closed. If you have the same tendency to breathe through the mouth, applying different breathing exercises regularly throughout the day. They are almost simple yet effective way to treat this problem.

If the excess saliva production because of drug side effect, talk to your doctor imminently about it. If possible, the doctor will change the recipe to stop the drooling of saliva during sleep time and when you tend to sleep on side, try to lying back, this will reduce the possibility dripping from your mouth. Breathing through nose with mouth closed and sleep with lying is a useful ways for drool troubleshooting, drool when sleep not only causes shame problem when you sleep with others, but increase the risk of saliva fluid into the lungs.

If you do not succeed in treating the drool problem with your own care, do not hesitate to talk the doctor. Health experts will try to determine the factors that cause and suggest measures treatment to solve this. Inability to breathe through the nose usually derived from respiratory condition.

AEther*

I don't mean that is a problem, I meant I want to learn HOW TO drool, like I want to in real life!

Honestly I drool but it just kind of happens sometimes, specially if ive had a paci or was doing daddy favors. my mouth gets super wet and i just hold it on my tongue and blow spit bubbles!

Try spit bubbles, it may help.

Oh, great idea, I see real babies do that all the time, why didn't I think of that!?

Angelic said:
I don't mean that is a problem, I meant I want to learn HOW TO drool, like I want to in real life!

Uh, sorry for me are not connect to your point, I don't know that you meaning is want to drooling.

So,

Try putting a tic tack under your tongue will make lots of saliva.

Then just plug your nose with swimming thingy...

You'll be breathing through your mouth, and if you don't sallow it will happen...

Now, after awhile you'll not need help with keeping your mouth open...you'll get used to it...

Best idea,

Or another idea is start chewing Copenhagen, in 10 years or so they will have to cut off your lower lip, and you drool then, know someone that had this done...

Ok, don't try option two...!

I drool sooooo much in my sleep, my face and pillow are always damp in the morning

during the day I try not to drool too much, but if I get focused on reading something for long on the computer I always seem to develop a long drip of spittle from my lips down my chin. I also seem to drool a lot when I go out for a jog, again because I'm not focusing on wiping my lips

Use lidocaine jelly on your mouth and lips you will Drool!
Kinda like after a dental appointment.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Tetra said:
Use lidocaine jelly on your mouth and lips you will Drool!
Kinda like after a dental appointment.

Hilarious thought! Actually, I've got some lidocaine in house. hmmmm *rofl*

To OP: Most important is to stay hydrated. Dry mouth effect doesnt help at all, so drink drink drink. Squeeze in an isotonic drink now and then.
2nd: If you keep your mouth opened all the time, it will dry out too. Using a paci (especially one that is too big) help in producing saliva without having to use consumables all the time.

Yeah I've got lidocaine jelly and EMLA out the wazoo, because I get irritation and pressure sores on my ears, I have lost a 1/4 of both ears from it, they say prominent cartilage and thin skin causes this in the elderly, I just had the dumb luck of having it at 39 !

Maybe I should start a school for drooling , I could scholarship people with the all the numbing stuff I got.

ive had it happen in the day time. just forget about it if you feel like you gonna drool just let it happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back