A Facebook video about AB/DL

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhHeyThere

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
[The Video in Question
So the LAD Bible posted a mini documentary on a couple that uses a facet of DD/LG and infantilism. The story is quite sad, the girl was sexually abused when she was younger, and to cope with it she gets into a role of being an adult baby, wearing diapers, onesies, paci's, the whole shebang, and let's go of her adult life.
I found the video with a Facebook friends share with the caption "Dis tew much"... The comments are as nice as you'd expect.
No matter how familiar I am with this sort of behavior, I never seem to get over how ignorant and immediately repulsed vanillas get when they see something like this. It irks me how some people can't have an open mind and see what's really happening here.
But I read the occasional person's comment that sounds a bit uplifting and open and things seem a little better. I will agree that the caretaker is a bit creepy... I mean, who sleeps like that, at 0:10?
Lol, so what do you guys think we can take out of this? I'm curious to hear feedback from this side of the coin.

It always makes me sad when I see people comment stuff that are shots at the ABDL community

People won't always understand, we just got to ignore their hurtful comments, they can't hurt us physically or make us stop, they are just taking the piss or trolling.

This video was on YouTube and in Metro news here in the UK, there have been other posts in the past on Twitter, Facebook and YouTube over here in the UK and people just go mental in the comments, I would love to be able to say something on my Facebook as many people from my old school found out about this side of me when I told someone I trusted so much and they told a friend who then told everyone, however there are others on my Facebook who don't know and I kind of want to keep it that way

I wouldn't get too upset. Muggles never understand. That's why they're mere muggles. Secretly, they wish they had our magical powers, but that can never happen for them.

Yes, the comments on that Lad Bible post on FB were pretty depressing. I love being made to feel guilty about this (sarcasm) it's not as if I am filled with self disgust already at myself. smh

We may be adult babies but those on FB making those posts are adult juveniles, whose thinking is rigidly fixed and base there whole world on how many likes they get , we have open minds with logic and reasoning who occasionally tape up and regress to distress, who is better off ?, I think the evidence is clear, disregard those with small closed minds.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

communities just attract trolls, it's a fact of life

Yeah but if we treat these communities like we treat the ones we live in, the trolls don't get a foot hold to take over, FB was a sewer from its earliest incarnation and has not gotten better, people moved from MySpace because of trolls the problem is they brought the trolls with them to FB.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

i think its the same on fb with anything that is different to what people think is the `norm` ... i have had to bite my tongue a few times with people on my friends list commenting about trans gender using changing rooms...like they are going to rape women in them..how pathetic..do they understand what trans gender actually is? i think not!!..they dont take the time to even find out but all follow like sheep with their comments.....i get so frustrated sometimes ...but you will always have haters on there about anything they dont understand not just us xxx

I'm familiar with Jessica and she's an incredibly nice, positive and strong person. You wouldn't know it by watching that documentary. The people who filmed her had over 12 hours of footage, and with all that they somehow framed it to such a narrative that she comes off disturbed and imbalanced. She invited these people into her home and into the most intimate, personal facet of her life .. and what do they do? Create a total hit-piece against ABDLs for shock value and ratings. I found it disgraceful to be honest.

jeremyi said:
I'm familiar with Jessica and she's an incredibly nice, positive and strong person. You wouldn't know it by watching that documentary. The people who filmed her had over 12 hours of footage, and with all that they somehow framed it to such a narrative that she comes off disturbed and imbalanced. She invited these people into her home and into the most intimate, personal facet of her life .. and what do they do? Create a total hit-piece against ABDLs for shock value and ratings. I found it disgraceful to be honest.

I've said as much before but I think given the history of outside coverage on us, any ABDL who walks into this without some form of editorial control and not expecting the worst is naive at best. I'm sorry to see it when it happens but I can't register much shock or surprise.

i liked at 1st until i saw her video

Trevor said:
I've said as much before but I think given the history of outside coverage on us, any ABDL who walks into this without some form of editorial control and not expecting the worst is naive at best. I'm sorry to see it when it happens but I can't register much shock or surprise.

Well if you consider giving someone trust and a benefit of the doubt to be honest and forthright in their professional work to be naive, then sure. It's possible to make a documentary without putting negative and one-sided spin on it. It's been done before.

jeremyi said:
Well if you consider giving someone trust and a benefit of the doubt to be honest and forthright in their professional work to be naive, then sure. It's possible to make a documentary without putting negative and one-sided spin on it. It's been done before.

Under the circumstances, I do consider it naive. It is certainly possible to make a documentary without putting a spin on it and I would hope that would be the case. However, in the case of ABDLs or other situations where it is the weirdness that sells, history shows it's a bad risk. We can link any number of examples where it has happened before. Why think the next one is going to be different? People can make their decisions whether to go into the public spotlight but without some concrete measures to ensure that unbiased product, I don't see how it is a surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back