can I still be adult baby?

Can I still be Adult baby with out being diaperd and having other baby stuff?

• Yes

Votes: 25 80.6%
  • No

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelicaPickles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Am not wearing diaper are have any other baby things?

I voted no because having diapers and baby stuff really help me regress, I couldn't before without my baby stuff no matter how hard I tried!

Angelic said:
I voted no because having diapers and baby stuff really help me regress, I couldn't before without my baby stuff no matter how hard I tried!

Ya I feel even more little but I did pretty good about them

I've regressed a few times without the use of diapers or anything like that before. Though that being said, my little age has been fluctuating quite a bit more than ever before, nowadays. Sometimes it's all just a matter of being with the right people you feel safe around C:

It's not the stuff that makes you an AB. The lack of stuff might make you a frustrated AB, but it's either in your head or it isn't. A non-AB could (for whatever reason) have a closet full of diapers and a tricked out nursery but if he or she wasn't interested, then they're not an AB. It's a state of mind that drives it and you either feel it or you don't.

Well said Trevor, I was saying that but not with enough detail

Trevor said:
It's not the stuff that makes you an AB. The lack of stuff might make you a frustrated AB, but it's either in your head or it isn't. A non-AB could (for whatever reason) have a closet full of diapers and a tricked out nursery but if he or she wasn't interested, then they're not an AB. It's a state of mind that drives it and you either feel it or you don't.

i feel it

theres more to the state then diapers

it be more fun if i was in diaper

I think stuffs don't much related with adult baby life, they are just support media when doing the ABDL life, me myself don't have much toys or baby stuffs at my home and that's not make make my ABDL life broke, but if this your AB life is sincerity from your heart whatever you had a stuffs or not that doesn't matter, AB life is gain from your mind, not from the stuffs.

AEther*

Trevor said:

I agree with this. I remember not having a lot of stuff when I first started out and I was frustrated and miserable.

tall2826 said:
I agree with this. I remember not having a lot of stuff when I first started out and I was frustrated and miserable.

Same, I was miserable without any toys!

Surely you've got to know you have those AB desires in your head before you start buying the things that you associate with being an AB. For a long time I knew what is in my head before I took the plunge and started buying my own diapers, pacifiers etc. So I would say yes you can be one even if you don't own any of the related gear. As others have said it's something inside you and your thought process that makes you an AB nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back