Not open for further replies.

AngelicaPickles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Am kind of of board with life looking to try something different trying to finding to my self. Also it could with my antexy and lower my blood purser

Well,

I'll say give it a try!

I myself use as a playful way to deal with a so serious medical conditions...

I've been ic forever, and had numerological issues since very young stemming from a near fatal case of spinal menengitis...in school was in ld classes till high school when I finally caught onto the total bs of the schooling system...

Anyhow, having to deal with ic and sensory issues has steered me toward embracing it as opposed to trying to overcome it..I spent so much of my childhood working to overcome issues and be grown up I missed out on a lot of things...

Anyhow, just give it a try, don't need much "stuff" perhaps a diaper, but nothing of major cost...

If you want a couple toys go to goodwill or thrift sales o shops...

It says your 30 and being of an age you can do as you wish...just go do it!

Bigbabybret said:
Well,

I'll say give it a try!

I myself use as a playful way to deal with a so serious medical conditions...

I've been ic forever, and had numerological issues since very young stemming from a near fatal case of spinal menengitis...in school was in ld classes till high school when I finally caught onto the total bs of the schooling system...

Anyhow, having to deal with ic and sensory issues has steered me toward embracing it as opposed to trying to overcome it..I spent so much of my childhood working to overcome issues and be grown up I missed out on a lot of things...

Anyhow, just give it a try, don't need much "stuff" perhaps a diaper, but nothing of major cost...

If you want a couple toys go to goodwill or thrift sales o shops...

It says your 30 and being of an age you can do as you wish...just go do it!

One problem still live with my folks.

Buhha said:
One problem still live with my folks.

Yeah, but having no "accessories" at all you can start to get into the mindset...

And at 30 I'd hope you'd have a bit of privacy and could get a couple of things...

Bigbabybret said:
Yeah, but having no "accessories" at all you can start to get into the mindset...

And at 30 I'd hope you'd have a bit of privacy and could get a couple of things...
Am being little right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back