AngelicaPickles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
And how did this get started?

Who knows and who cares, we have proberly had ABDLs and littles since the Victorian era! But nobody has documented it until recently... I guess stigma has delayed it. But on the other hand I wonder what the first documented ABDL was thinking and how he managed without all the support we get now

It has been said, that the Queen of England's Uncle, the Duke of Windsor was an Adult Baby.

Due to the sorta of obvious closeted and taboo nature of this, it isn't the best documented thing in the world. Honestly, with most things.. pin pointing exactly how it started is hard. Search up any popular food item and you'll find at least a handful of possible origins for instance. So we really will probably never know who was the first human being to start practicing this kinda stuff.

That being said it's very likely that people have had similar sorts of desires for quite some time. We're getting a bit more open as a culture towards expressing it, but I'm sure that it's been around.. if a bit more rare, for quite some time.

Actually, Cain and Able had a brother, Seth, and he was the first adult baby. In Genesis it says, "And Cain slew his brother Able, but he did not touch his brother Seth, for Seth was a big baby."

It's rather simple, back in 1823, my great great grandpa DrunkPolarBear wanted a portable toilet on his bum, and had very bad mouth ulcers, so used a pacifier to deal with them.

Jokes aside, who really knows, I'm sure it's something that would of been around as long as humans and human sexuality, or even diapers.

Sir Buttouchius Maximus IV of Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch was the first adult baby to ever exist. I read it on the internet. :3

There are some of people who are assumed:

Philosopher adult babies:

Original posted by http://www.thedailyflogger.com/famous-philosophers-adult-babies/

*Immanuel Kant enjoyed the act of "kunstlerischen windel verschmutzung" (artistic diaper solid).

*Martin Heidegger had legendary collection of "binkies" (more than 2.000, including one gnarled pink pacifier that he sucked on during the time he wrote "Being Time).

*Arthur Schopenhauer listed menschlice muttermilch (human breast milk) as his beverage of choice.

*Fitche Leibnitz and Hegel all wrote many of their classic "masterpiece" from inside of overside, adult "cribs" made by the famous German furniture designer David Roentgen.
Famous adult babies:
Original posted by http://gawker.com/5912292/an-interview-with-stanley-the-adult-baby

Stanley Thronton Jr., America's most prominent Adult baby, is, in his own house words, an open book. He became an internet sensation last year with his first TV appearance on National Geographic's taboo after the episode featured the 30-year-old drinking from a bottle and getting his diaper changed, just week's after the show aired, Stanley was investigated for social security fraud.

Little history of ABDL:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paraphilic_infantilism#History

Still unknown who's the first ABDL, but this is in search.

AEther*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back