Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Carer
  7. Other
Hi there! I'm looking for a male babyfur who is willing to model for me (fully clothed/diaper and shirt, etc).

I'm an artist and I'm looking for inspiration to make more ABDL art.

Please comment here, since I can't answer privately yet (I'm new here)

You're at twenty posts, so your name should turn green sometime soon.

But I am somewhat unclear; you want a babyfur ABDL modeler specifically? Just curious.

If you want to be able to draw good babyfur art with convincing poses and anatomy, then I would recommend you doing some real life study.

First things first (or second, depending on what you feel like improving first), is to study animals. Go to Google and search for foxes, dogs, cats ect and start drawing. If you want more information on how the inner workings of animals are, try also searching for muscles and skeletons.

Then there's the human body. Furries are part human, so you also need to know how the human body works. Legs, torso, arms ect. Also worth looking up child anatomy, since they are a little different to their adult counterparts. Toddlers and babies is something I would study (not in a pedo way) if I wanted to make REALLY convincing babyfur art. How does a toddler stand? How does a toddler sit? If a baby tries to eat Food With their arms, how are they holding the Food?

The reason why I writing this instead of giving tips on how and where to find a modeler, it is mostly because it's easier. :p Also I feel that your art would be more convining if you see the real deal, rather than an adult, posing as a baby or a toddler.

It's also worth noting that you don't HAVE to study real life to be a good and respected artist. Many artist (and probably in the furry community also) have done great work without having too much knowlegde on how the human body works. However, studying it REALLY helps improving your art. Thing is, when we look at a drawing, our reference will always be the real world. The more real your drawings look, the more believable will your drawings be. That's probably worth having back in your head. You're not studying real life to make your drawings look realistic, but to make them look BELIEVABLE.

Final note. Drawing is really hard. It takes years to be super good at it, so don't give up!

ClandestineWing said:
You're at twenty posts, so your name should turn green sometime soon.

But I am somewhat unclear; you want a babyfur ABDL modeler specifically? Just curious.

Or any male ABDL model to draw and/or paint him :)

DeeSapphire said:
Or any male ABDL model to draw and/or paint him :)

If you do find any I think it would be better to PM them.
That way you can discuss what you want them to do and where you want them to do it?
You maybe able to send links with pictures if the cloud hardrive is safe enough. Or extange emails so they can post you the pictures.

- - - Updated - - -

amon said:
If you want to be able to draw good babyfur art with convincing poses and anatomy, then I would recommend you doing some real life study.

First things first (or second, depending on what you feel like improving first), is to study animals. Go to Google and search for foxes, dogs, cats ect and start drawing. If you want more information on how the inner workings of animals are, try also searching for muscles and skeletons.

Then there's the human body. Furries are part human, so you also need to know how the human body works. Legs, torso, arms ect. Also worth looking up child anatomy, since they are a little different to their adult counterparts. Toddlers and babies is something I would study (not in a pedo way) if I wanted to make REALLY convincing babyfur art. How does a toddler stand? How does a toddler sit? If a baby tries to eat Food With their arms, how are they holding the Food?

The reason why I writing this instead of giving tips on how and where to find a modeler, it is mostly because it's easier. :p Also I feel that your art would be more convining if you see the real deal, rather than an adult, posing as a baby or a toddler.

It's also worth noting that you don't HAVE to study real life to be a good and respected artist. Many artist (and probably in the furry community also) have done great work without having too much knowlegde on how the human body works. However, studying it REALLY helps improving your art. Thing is, when we look at a drawing, our reference will always be the real world. The more real your drawings look, the more believable will your drawings be. That's probably worth having back in your head. You're not studying real life to make your drawings look realistic, but to make them look BELIEVABLE.

Final note. Drawing is really hard. It takes years to be super good at it, so don't give up!

I found out sometimes copping/sketching other babyfurs art can help you draw better there is a few things everyone should know about that.
1 do not sell, distribute or share to anyone on the internet. The pictures you copy are for your own personal enjoyment and skill building
2 do not tell. I mean you can tell the artist but some are funny about it and they may see it as a form of robbing their dignity. It is a little silly because you do not have it on the internet but even the thought of someone holding something you copied gives some artist shivers down their spine.

- - - Updated - - -

Also searching and coping diapers from the internet can really make the diaper look good

I'd be glad to volunteer! :biggrin:

Though I always felt I'm a bit odd looking anatomically. Very lankey. Also I lack the crinkles. :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back