Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Binkie Princess makes the news!

Default Binkie Princess makes the news!

Anyone seen the news article the Metro did on Binky Princess? I just thought some of you might find it interesting:

http://metro.co.uk/2016/07/30/woman-...-baby-6039588/

She was on TV documentary on YouTube I think the channel is called Bancroft TV, I believe it's British but the couple are American

- - - Updated - - -

one of my fave abs on youtube

I think she is great for the AB/DL community.

I wonder how she remembers being sexually abused at the age of two, unless it continued for several more years. I suppose that's a good possibility. Anyway, more power to her.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I wonder how she remembers being sexually abused at the age of two, unless it continued for several more years.
    While my memories get stronger around the age of four or five, I have a couple tidbits from even younger. Almost surreally, we have a picture here taken at the time of my earliest memory, and looking at it, I'd say I'm around 20 months old. So it seems a few people do have the ability to remember very early childhood experiences.

I agree with sarahbalke. I think Jess approaches AB/DL with honesty. Sucks that she was abused, but if wearing and/or role playing helps her out, more power to her.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I wonder how she remembers being sexually abused at the age of two, unless it continued for several more years. I suppose that's a good possibility. Anyway, more power to her.
    She might remember it because it was such a traumatic memory and also someone else might have told her about

She also showed up on my Facebook feed via the Lad Bible. Scared the shit out of me >.<

Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonstah View Post
    She might remember it because it was such a traumatic memory and also someone else might have told her about
    Being told about it was my second thought, after I posted the original thought. Of course, even if you can't remember a traumatic event, it can still have a negative affect because the psychological damage has already been done. I was adopted at the age of two, almost two, and I have no memory of my birth parents, but I think being displaced for awhile, being separated from my birth mother, all had a deep, psychological affect. I've often wondered if that's why I've always wanted to be back in diapers?