"Based on Size 4"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobaltii

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Ok so I found out my local store sells pampers cruisers which I really want, and on their website it said "based on size 4" does that mean they only sell size 4, do they only sell size 4 and under?

Or does it mean that the have size 4 in highest stock but they still sell other sizes. I'm look for size 7

Bump? I really need help with this

Are you Soccerlover?

It means the new "sag to swag" size. They sell size 7 now at my local Walgreens - most only carry Cruisers up to size 6.

Cobaltii said:
Ok so I found out my local store sells pampers cruisers which I really want, and on their website it said "based on size 4" does that mean they only sell size 4, do they only sell size 4 and under?

Or does it mean that the have size 4 in highest stock but they still sell other sizes. I'm look for size 7
Gosh, if they're local and you're itching to know, just go look!

But I'll hand out my standard Cruisers warning: Cruisers and Swaddlers run a size smaller than the other Pampers diapers, so if you've already tried the infinitely available Baby Dry and Luvs, you've already tried the largest stuff. Sorry to burst your bubble!

I would be fine with size 6!

- - - Updated - - -

Cottontail said:
Gosh, if they're local and you're itching to know, just go look!

But I'll hand out my standard Cruisers warning: Cruisers and Swaddlers run a size smaller than the other Pampers diapers, so if you've already tried the infinitely available Baby Dry and Luvs, you've already tried the largest stuff. Sorry to burst your bubble!
No no no! It's ok! I have quite a small body and it would work fine. Heck, I could fit in cruisers 5!

Cobaltii said:
I would be fine with size 6!

- - - Updated - - -

No no no! It's ok! I have quite a small body and it would work fine. Heck, I could fit in cruisers 5!

I don't see why looking yourself wouldn't work unless you don't have a ride :rolleyes:
I mean you made a big deal about how this is important and bumped this thread, but you don't want to go look yourself? We don't even know what this local store is so its hard to even answer what the store is saying as different places don't always mean the same thing with how they phrase things

rennecfox said:
I don't see why looking yourself wouldn't work unless you don't have a ride :rolleyes:
I mean you made a big deal about how this is important and bumped this thread, but you don't want to go look yourself? We don't even know what this local store is so its hard to even answer what the store is saying as different places don't always mean the same thing with different phrasing.
i think you misunderstood what I said. I wasn't saying no no no to looking myself, but to when he said sorry for bursting your bubble

- - - Updated - - -

Because he didn't burst my bubble

I'm still curious why you'd think a group of people online would have more experience with your store and would be able to provide an answer to this when we don't even know the store's name. Unless we shopped there the best anyone here can offer is hazarding a guess.

If an ad said "based on size 4" I would think it is just referring to the price listed. I doubt it has anything to do with what is actually on the shelves.

rennecfox said:
I'm still curious why you'd think a group of people online would have more experience with your store and would be able to provide an answer to this when we don't even know the store's name. Unless we shopped there the best anyone here can offer is hazarding a guess.
I use ADISC for two things. For Help about the entire ABDL experience, and to find people like me. I don't think it's valid to say what you said when all I'm doing is reaching our for help, and babybobby actually had an answer not a guess. I don't like drama one bit so I think we probably shouldn't talk to one another.

Last edited:
Ad says based off size 4 for there sale. So if the sale was for a case of diapers size 4 let's say has 120 diapers per case for x amount of money, now for the same amount of money you can get a case of size 3 maybe 140 diapers or size 6 for 100 diapers, hope that helps

Cobaltii said:
I use ADISC for two things. For Help about the entire ABDL experience, and to find people like me. I don't think it's valid to say what you said when all I'm doing is reaching our for help, and babybobby actually had an answer not a guess. I don't like drama one bit so I think we probably shouldn't talk to one another.

seriously kid, if you're reading this wait til your 18 before coming back here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back