Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Based on Size 4"

Cobaltii

Default "Based on Size 4"

Ok so I found out my local store sells pampers cruisers which I really want, and on their website it said "based on size 4" does that mean they only sell size 4, do they only sell size 4 and under?

Or does it mean that the have size 4 in highest stock but they still sell other sizes. I'm look for size 7

Cobaltii

Bump? I really need help with this

It means the new "sag to swag" size. They sell size 7 now at my local Walgreens - most only carry Cruisers up to size 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobaltii View Post
    Ok so I found out my local store sells pampers cruisers which I really want, and on their website it said "based on size 4" does that mean they only sell size 4, do they only sell size 4 and under?

Or does it mean that the have size 4 in highest stock but they still sell other sizes. I'm look for size 7
    Gosh, if they're local and you're itching to know, just go look!

But I'll hand out my standard Cruisers warning: Cruisers and Swaddlers run a size smaller than the other Pampers diapers, so if you've already tried the infinitely available Baby Dry and Luvs, you've already tried the largest stuff. Sorry to burst your bubble!

Cobaltii

I would be fine with size 6!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    Gosh, if they're local and you're itching to know, just go look!

But I'll hand out my standard Cruisers warning: Cruisers and Swaddlers run a size smaller than the other Pampers diapers, so if you've already tried the infinitely available Baby Dry and Luvs, you've already tried the largest stuff. Sorry to burst your bubble!
    No no no! It's ok! I have quite a small body and it would work fine. Heck, I could fit in cruisers 5!

Quote Originally Posted by Cobaltii View Post
    I would be fine with size 6!

- - - Updated - - -

No no no! It's ok! I have quite a small body and it would work fine. Heck, I could fit in cruisers 5!
    I don't see why looking yourself wouldn't work unless you don't have a ride
    I mean you made a big deal about how this is important and bumped this thread, but you don't want to go look yourself? We don't even know what this local store is so its hard to even answer what the store is saying as different places don't always mean the same thing with how they phrase things

Cobaltii

Quote Originally Posted by rennecfox View Post
    I don't see why looking yourself wouldn't work unless you don't have a ride
    I mean you made a big deal about how this is important and bumped this thread, but you don't want to go look yourself? We don't even know what this local store is so its hard to even answer what the store is saying as different places don't always mean the same thing with different phrasing.
    i think you misunderstood what I said. I wasn't saying no no no to looking myself, but to when he said sorry for bursting your bubble

- - - Updated - - -

Because he didn't burst my bubble

I'm still curious why you'd think a group of people online would have more experience with your store and would be able to provide an answer to this when we don't even know the store's name. Unless we shopped there the best anyone here can offer is hazarding a guess.

If an ad said "based on size 4" I would think it is just referring to the price listed. I doubt it has anything to do with what is actually on the shelves.