ABDLmatch Scam Website Stay Away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wizzard005

Contributor
Role
Aloha all,

I know there has been other talks about this, but I wanted to share my EXP.

I signed up on the website, saw girls from my area (two of them) Messaged both of them, received a email back the next day.

I asked about lifestyle things, questions, talked about my background a little bit. This is the message I got:

Re: aloha hun

Sender: superchloe
Sent on 07/30/2016 12:24 pm

Hey, how's it going? Thanks for reaching out. So, I want to break the ice, what is the most embarrassing thing you did recently? Just as a way to let our guard down Smile"

The message had nothing to do with what i asked, nothing personal, just some canned question...

Wasted 5.00 bucks on this website, heck Monday I will pro call my bank to have a charge back done....

Its sad that these websites take advantage of our lifestyle....

I've seen and heard nothing but bad things on this site about AB/DL match sites. As you've observed, they're nothing but scams and yes, they try to take advantage of our small niche group.

Thanks for the warning! :worshippy: :detective3 :graduate:

So sorry that happened to you friend. :(
Thank you for warning others.

Wizzard005 said:
Aloha all,

I signed up on the website, saw girls from my area (two of them) Messaged both of them, received a email back the next day.

I asked about lifestyle things, questions, talked about my background a little bit. This is the message I got:

Hey, how's it going? Thanks for reaching out. So, I want to break the ice, what is the most embarrassing thing you did recently? Just as a way to let our guard down Smile"

The message had nothing to do with what i asked, nothing personal, just some canned question...

Wasted 5.00 bucks on this website, heck Monday I will pro call my bank to have a charge back done....

Wow that does sound sketchy, almost like a auto-generated message, YIKES!

I never use these types of sites, but thanks for letting us know.

It also reminds me of certain sites where there like, hot singles are in your area.. yet I'm gay, and because I sometimes use a VPN its in a part of the world I'm not at >.<

Often then not they just use reverse ip techniques, lets say my IP address is 192.XXX.XXX.XX2 and my ISP is in Adelaide, it would say something like, Crazy Hot Singles are in Adelaide.

Yet I'm Gay Af, and am not interested in crazy hot singles in my area >.< hehe.

And if it's legitimate, you might even come across a lot of Nigerian scammers (boy do they ruin everything) but sorry to hear you were scammed, but think of it like this, you can now expose them for the scam they are and warn others, which is a plus.

Last edited:
Wizzard005 said:
Aloha all,

You can get some genuine people on there occasionally as I've actually spoken to two people that were genuine and actually end up meeting one in person.

But yes it is very scammy as well I'd always advise people to be careful with that site and not get their hopes up too much. What annoys me about the site is how they edit your messages and make it harder for you to give people alternative contact methods. The site is all about the money and taking advantage of us ABDLs. There can be ways to make it work for you but always be careful.

It's a bit of a pity in a way that there isn't a really good and properly run ABDL dating site to replace it as it's easy to understand why many in our community would struggle with dating and relationships.

Agreed that ABDLMatch is a scam. Any dating site that requires you to pay to read PMs is not worth your time.

I would not mind paying if there were real people to chat with.

If your in the States then you probably have a better chance of meeting someone genuine on there then anywhere else in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back