Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tykables medium size question.

Default tykables medium size question.

i've heard tykables runs small, how does their medium size compare with other small diapers like a northshore supreme small or dry 24/7 small?

Tykables fit me perfectly. I usually wear small diapers like Northshore. Dry 24/7 runs larger than Tykables. I have a 28 waist. What would be your waist size?

probably around 28inches. i don't currently wear but have always wondered if tykables would fit me.

thank you for your help.

- - - Updated - - -

hey, what other brands and sizes do you find fit a 28inch waist well?

ABU Space diapers can if you like a high rising diaper.

Rears spoiled fits pretty well.

That's all I can think about right now, but I message you if I remember more.

well my friend in Canada needs small diapers (he was stuck wearing rearz safari diapers for awhile when their was a shortage of dry 24/7 smalls) and he is able to use their tighty whiteys in a medium

Quote Originally Posted by tails1234 View Post
    i've heard tykables runs small, how does their medium size compare with other small diapers like a northshore supreme small or dry 24/7 small?
    Tykables, Bambino, and AwwSoCute appear to use the same machine and all run about 1/2 a size small in length and waist.

I have a weird sizing as far as I'm concerned with diapers.

Larges tend to come up too high on me, but come across my wait and belly (i have a small beer belly) comfortably. Mediums I have the waist, but they feel like they're cutting into my leg and thigh. Now, I wore Tykables when they were snuggies and the medium on a 34-36 waist cut into the thigh area. And I tend to stretch the back of the diaper to get the tabs on the landing strip.

Quote Originally Posted by xLightning View Post
    Larges tend to come up too high on me, but come across my wait and belly (i have a small beer belly) comfortably. Mediums I have the waist, but they feel like they're cutting into my leg and thigh.
    Try attaching the upper tapes as high on the landing zone as possible (you're probably already doing this) but try to attach the lowers HIGHER up in the front, closer to the top tapes.