Thread: Baby wash cloths

Default Baby wash cloths

I have sensitive skin and find ordinary wash cloths or flannels irritate my skin, so it has only just occurred to me to use baby wash cloths, they look cute as well, I have bought plenty so if I find I get sweaty I will just get one and wet it and wipe it away and it may stop my spots coming as frequently.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	85.8 KB 
ID:	26801
    Does anybody do this as well?

I never thought about using baby washcloths or towels for sensitive skin. Of course, for me, my skin is pretty tough so I never had to worry about it.

Glad you found something to use.

I haven't used baby washcloths yet but I did learn something similar recently. My hair is very fine, it's not thin I have a lot of it but it's very soft and fine and gets knotted easily and I have struggled for years yanking my hair out of my head after a shower all of the time. I very recently ran out of my normal shampoo and when running to pick up a new bottle I saw Suave kids coconut 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner and was astonished at how easy it was to brush my hair with no pain and no excessive breakage. I don't think I will ever use adult shampoo again plus it smells amazing!