Not open for further replies.

AngelicaPickles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Is looking at out people in Diapers then it became wondering what be like wearing one how about you guys?

It started once I was out of diapers and had to go to school in underwear but I wasn't potty trained so I had frequent accidents and had to go back in diapers once I got back home. Due to developmental issues I wasn't potty trained properly until I was 8 and I wet the bed until I was 13. I got put in drynites for bed wetting and I liked them, I didn't actually think I was strange for liking them but others made out it was. I remember clearly having my diapers changed by my dad and I remember being put in my crib by my mom. I had nice childhood experiences whilst I had pretty bad ones and would like to keep the nice memories alive.

Awesome question. I really dont know what started me on the my path to being an ABDL but I do know my parents told me I was tough to potty train and it seemed like I would fail purposfully to be put back in diapers. I was born in the 70s so for me it was plastic pampers! I do remember always being fascinated by diaper commercials and younger family members diapers! My first trip down the ABDL road must have been early teens. I used to make diapers out of white garbage bags and tape. A little later in I found out world of ABDL through dial up internet! (DPF). I used to sneak bags of Attends into room and hide them under the bed. I think my parents knew but never confronted me. My Dad would tell me to "clean up under my bed before my mom found them".

Now at 43...I am fully immersed into my ABDL life. My closet is full of diapers and baby cloths. My awesome wife supports me but has a hard time acting it out with me but tgats ok.

Given the choice to go back and not be fascinted by diapers.. I would say nope...I am perfectly happy to be different#

Well, I wanted to be normal when I was a kid, admittingly since I found out my autism diagnosis. The thing is when I saw diapers used as a joke in a cartoon, I never really got it and thought It would be nice to wear one, however, I never really acted on it until a few months ago, when I joined this site and finally got the courage to do it in private.

This is a great question. I've been thinking about this a lot recently - and I could write an essay on my speculations on the subject - but the fact is I don't really know.

There are two parts to this for me - why was I into it as a child - and why have I suddenly done something about it in my 40s?

With hindsight I realise I've been into the idea of nappies without realising it since I was a young teenager - for example making DIY-nappies etc. without really realising what I was doing. This was more when I was a teenager - but carried on occassionally throughout my life (that must sound weird - but it is true). I guess this could have been stress as a child (I had a very stressful childhood due to being pushed to pass some exams and other things - and made to grow up too fast) and the fact I was a bed-wetter for a while. I'm not really sure.

But I didn't connect these feelings with nappies or do anything about it until my 40s. I'm not really sure what changed. I finally bought some nappies which was really hard , I spoke to some ABDLs at a club which was helpful once I'd got over the embarassment, I found ADISC which was really helpful reading other's experiences.

Sorry for the TMI, but also having never been ill much, I had a few stomach problems over the last few years (the worst being fainting after BM a couple of times, having got up in the night) and I've always got up to pee a lot at night as well as during the day. Anyway I think that has also made me more receptive to the idea of nappies - particularly wearing at night.

So here I am in my late 40s suddenly really into wearing and using nappies, with a partner who isn't into them at all.

Still, so what? It is only a bit of fun and doesn't do anyone any harm.

I suspect I like diapers because I wet the bed.

As far as I know, I was potty trained normally. I started to wet the bed when I was around 8 or 9 and that lasted until about 11 or 12. I wore diapers (completely ineffective) for most of that time at night.

Occasionally during that time period, I would wear and use the diapers during the day. The question, of course, is could I have develop this desire for diapers if I never wet the bed or not. I truly don't know.

I like nappies because when my family stayed away with relatives eg faraway grandparents, I got put in them at night (when otherwise out of them back home). Maybe my grandparents were strict and my parents feared wet beds etc I don't know but it meant I got some extra nappy time (perhaps until 4 or 5 I don't know).

People say that children can only remember stuff back to about age 2.5 or 3, most people are out of nappies then so have no memories. But my nappy-wearing went into the known region of age, that's why I can remember and others can't. Maybe 100% of people would be nappy lovers if they experienced it later or least a much bigger proportion of us as 'what's not to like'?!

For me as well, I'm the eldest of 6 with the youngest being 18 years younger than me so I was surrounded (frustratingly) by people in nappies for years and years afterwards and this kept my interest up.

I didn't have any younger siblings as I was the youngest child but I did have to watch my younger cushions get their diaper changed which made me want diapers and when my youngest cusion had a pacifier I wanted one!

Well for me I was born premature and was in the hospital for the first year of my life thus prolly making it so I was out of diapers later then normal, I'd have to guess 3 or 4. Then I had a great dislike for using public bathrooms this led to hol it a lot and not caring to the point of accidents of both wetting and messing. Plus I'm sure that I had some bed wetting issues occasionally. This led to ring put back in diapers at 7 yrs old. It was pampers cuz this was back in the 80's. I have had a want to wear them ever since. I have had some occasions on longer rides when I was younger where I had to hold the urge to pee for quite a while and I'm sure this rienforced my being ok with wetting myself cuz during those times I really wished I was diapered. At 21 I started wearing off and on.im now 38 yrs old and I have been wearing pretty much all the time since 2009. I was already visually impaired to begin with but recently went the.2 eye surgeries leaving me with severe low vision. So now I wear diapers all the time when I go out as it makes my life way easier since finding bathrooms CB e rather difficult, and pretty impossible when ur on a bus. I do have some minor bed wetting issues at night and some minor leakage issues during the day on occasion, but mostly it sucks having to pee and having to hold it and hope u can find a bathroom in time and getting there a lot slower because u can't see that well. I now I pretty much wear 24/7. My diapers of choice are Abena m4 plastic backed, dry24/7 and unique wellness superior signature series.

I shared my story under babyfurs. My dad was threatening me with diapers when I was little for getting up all night to go to the bathroom then peeing on the floor... between that and long miserable bladder stretching car trips, constantly dealing on and off with overactive bladder and dribbling and the occasional bowel movement while out the diaper idea just seemed like a good idea.

mine was when i was about 8 i would go to a friends house and it was more full of love than my house...her mom used to really make bedtime fun ..bath talced and then diapers on and plastic pants as my friend wet the bed...i used to long for my mom to do the same and make me all snuggly for bed like they were ....my first encounter was not actually a diaper but a towel i wrapped around myself and some plastic pants i sort of sneaked from my friends house .....naughty now i know but i had to have some....so i would secretly put them on in my room put on a frilly underskirt i had and basically regress back to being a baby in front of the mirror..i dont think i ever actually wet one though as was too scared that my mum would find it but i loved the feeling and the bulk around my bum with the frilly underskirt over xx

Tough to say. I suspect that most of us don't really know what started it, and so we tend to credit the first time we recognized it. Or we credit things that, if we zoom out a bit, make rather unlikely culprits by themselves--like bedwetting. I think it's clear to see that ABDL is nowhere near as common as bedwetting, so there has to be something more. Or something else entirely. It could be an uncommon event, some uncommon environmental element, some kind of born predisposition to paraphilias, some combination of those things... :shrug: Don't know.

My memory stretches back to when I was three years old. I don't have a lot of memories that I can positively identify as being from those early years, but I have a few, and one of those few is of being put in a diaper at bedtime. I believe it to be my earliest memory, actually. I know quite a few muggles who have no memories at all of their toddlerhoods, and are very skeptical of my claims to remembering being in diapers. (I don't bring this up in the context of ABDL, of course.) But quite a few people here on ADISC claim to have memories of being in diapers, and although that seems like a coincidence, it really makes perfect sense: We still have those early diaper memories because we keep remembering them. We liked them, perhaps right from the get-go, and so they've stayed fresh. If we'd let go of them, perhaps even for a short time, they'd have been washed away like most other memories of early childhood are.

Or that's my theory, anyway.

So, I'm pretty sure my own attachment to diapers is something that came about very early on. Some (bad?) potty-training experience I don't remember, perhaps? Or something even earlier? It wasn't until I was six years old that I acted on that attachment and started borrowing my younger sister's diapers, but the inclination to wear diapers certainly didn't spring up out of seeing her in them. She had plenty of other things I might have coveted or taken, and I knew by then that diapers were for babies. Unlike the average six-year-old, though, I just didn't care. Babyish diapers were fine. Something had obviously clicked with me before that, perhaps even before I was three years old--before my earliest diaper memory. If it hadn't, I just really doubt I'd be remembering a diaper change right now.

Last edited:
I recall being put in nappies up to the age of 5 because I would ask my mum for one, I didn't always get lucky but on many occasions I was. I would have my nappy put on and told no to get out of bed as my siblings would see me, It worked for me ;-)

I remember when I was 3 getting to wear a disposable to bed. Then when I was four I remember wearing cloth and plastic pants to bed. I would remember my mom refused to help me get them off in the morning. Then she offered me some water color paint if I quit wetting the bed. Why I agreed makes no sense considering I never really enjoyed painting. Paints are worth a $1 maybe. Diapers are way more valuable to me. I am sure I will never give them up again. Ever since I gave them up I wanted them back. I wish I just never got trained. That would have been so much cooler. Maybe I would have given them up on my own as I got older.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

When i was 4 years old i was trying to put on a pair of snap plastic pants with my older sister making it fun of me. I always looked at diapers lovingly. I was a bed wetter clear up into my teens nightly then it slowed down and i still wet the bed. My ma would shame me by diapering me in front of my brothers and sisters. But that didn't work cause we all knew it was not on purpose it just happened. My ma would tie my peed pajama bottoms around my neck and make me wear them all day like that. Was very sad time for me.
One time when i was 6 my ma sent me to school in a cloth diaper with no plastic pants on it was so tight that i could not pull it down to go to the bath room. I held it tell on the way home walking and let it go cause i could not hold it any longer. She was very mad but i told her it was too tight that i could not pull down. I got spanked.
It did not bother my wife of almost 34 years at all. My resent girl friend it also did not bother her either. But now she is gone thinking that i had eyes for another girl not true but she was hurt bad in the past and could not let it go so we are no more. So looking for another one now.

I'm assuming not being potty trained until I was 4 years old, having many accidents afterwards, and being a bed wetter until I was 9 played some factor in me becoming an ABDL. Aside from that, there was never any real incident (at least that I remember) that triggered the ABDL desires inside of me.

For me, it all started back when I was in day care, circa 1989. Most of that time, I wore Luvs Deluxe for Boys (with Sesame Street on the landing strip) And even though I'd been potty trained at the time, I was still put in diapers for naptime (some days Huggies, others Cozies) and changed for the rest of the afternoon. Then when we visited relatives, I wore Ultra Pampers for Boys to bed. (Yes, I'm about the only little here who claims to have worn all three major diaper brands as a baby—aside from Cozies and cloth.) From that point on, I became curious about wanting to wear at least one again for old time's sake—but my attempts proved fruitless. Then came '96, when I started to wet the bed. So ky mom bought GoodNites, and I tried them on indiscriminately. I even went so far as to diaper-ize them all!

Finally, came college, and that's the time I bought me my first pack of ABDL diapers—a large 10 pack of the original SDKs from ABUniverse. And the rest, as they say, is history.

WABX said:
When i was 4 years old i was trying to put on a pair of snap plastic pants with my older sister making it fun of me. I always looked at diapers lovingly. I was a bed wetter clear up into my teens nightly then it slowed down and i still wet the bed. My ma would shame me by diapering me in front of my brothers and sisters. But that didn't work cause we all knew it was not on purpose it just happened. My ma would tie my peed pajama bottoms around my neck and make me wear them all day like that. Was very sad time for me.
One time when i was 6 my ma sent me to school in a cloth diaper with no plastic pants on it was so tight that i could not pull it down to go to the bath room. I held it tell on the way home walking and let it go cause i could not hold it any longer. She was very mad but i told her it was too tight that i could not pull down. I got spanked.
It did not bother my wife of almost 34 years at all. My resent girl friend it also did not bother her either. But now she is gone thinking that i had eyes for another girl not true but she was hurt bad in the past and could not let it go so we are no more. So looking for another one now.

That was sickening to read, that sort of thing happened with me exept, I was made to wear a drynite to go shopping in because i wet the bed, I was made to wash my own panties once, I was shouted at but I was taken to the doctor and prescribe tablets which didn't work at all plus I didn't have drynites for a long time and then when I did pee in the them, I got called a baby and told that I was lazy for something I couldn't help!

I remember trying to steal diapers when I was 4, I got caught every time... Fast forward when I was ten or eleven I really didn't think much about diapers, I was a normal boy doing normal boy things, my neighbor had a 2 yr old and had a work emergency, she called my mom to see if she could watch the toddler but she couldn't, my neighbor then asked if I could, it was only for 30min and the kid was sleeping so between the two parents it was decided that it would be fine, I was only 150ft away so I went there, I remember being bored and went to the bathroom, there was a basket of pampers size 5 on top of the toilet, I remember being curious and took a diaper out, opened it up and smelled it, memories or desires to wear it came flooding back to me, so I layed it on the ground, got on top of it, drew the front panel up and taped the sides, it fit, a little snug but it fit, that's wear my addiction started, it felt so warm and snug. When my neighbor got back I already took 3 diapers and had them in my book bag, she gave me $10 for watching the kid, that weekend I rode my bike to the store and bought a package of pampers size 6 and wore those on and off for the next 2 years until I grew out of them, once I grew out of them I stopped warring until I got my license, from that point on Ive been wearing, when I got my house I started wearing diapers almost every day, as I sit here right now I'm in a sdk in total bliss.

Reactions: pamperwarrior
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back