Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Carer
  7. Other
Hi there. I'm looking for affordable diapers that are nice and thick/able to hold more than one peeing session. Any ideas?

thick and affordable do not go hand and hand, best bets are xpmedical and dry 24/7s, abena m or l 4 , alternatively you can get cheaper diapers at stores and use stuffer pads.

rennecfox said:
thick and affordable do not go hand and hand, best bets are xpmedical and dry 24/7s, abena m or l 4 , alternatively you can get cheaper diapers at stores and use stuffer pads.

Thank you for the response! I will check locally as best as I can!

Abena M4s and L4s are decently thick and at a good cost effective point.

ClickyKeys said:
Abena M4s and L4s are decently thick and at a good cost effective point.

The best places I could go check: pharmacy and Walmart. Not sure if they could be there but thank you :) Will keep it in mind

You won't find anything respectable locally. Your chances are slim to none. You'll most likely have to order online to get something worthy. If you're not alone at home I'd suggest to call local UPS Stores or FedEx Offices to see if they take and hold packages. You'll be in control of the situation just like shopping for diapers locally and is even more discrete since most products ordered online come in plain boxes. Less chance of being seen by acquaintences.

DeeSapphire said:
The best places I could go check: pharmacy and Walmart. Not sure if they could be there but thank you :) Will keep it in mind
Unless you have a medical supply place that will order for you, you won't be able to get those, also it would probably be cheaper to order directly.

I have worn Abena Abri-Form M3s primarily... (I've also only been able to Wear for some eight months, but ssshh :p)
I decided to go for 22/pack and slightly less absorbancy versus 14/pack and more absorbancy... And since I kinda prefer cloth-backing too it was all great and nifty. I can definitely recommend the M3s, they've worked quite well for me anyway. ^^

If you are looking for 'FoodStamp' budget; i used to wear doubled up Depends (plastic) Maximum Protection and that worked fairly well for me, it was about $1.20 a change and i could get three good sized wetting before worry of leaks. Having said that they are long gone, so i have been looking for a 'daily driver' type diaper. so far i have been using Walmarts Assurance brand 'clothlike' briefs, they go for 40 for $16, and i double them up and get two good wettings at $.80 a change BUT i have to wear plastic panties as the 'clothlike' back does weep. i did (accidentally) try the new Depends 'clothlike' Maximum Protection and they seemed to be similar absorbancy as the plastic back, but i could not get them to fit as they went from three tapes to two tapes per side, and (as with the Assurance) i had to wear plastic panties because of the weeping.

Going up the budget a bit i would check out Northshore Supreme's $1.43 a change (single diaper per 15), Xp Medical Absorbancy + $1.40 a change (single diaper per 30) .. Another to check out are Tranquility ATN's some people love them however i found they clumped up and i would up with a bunch damp granular fluff in between my legs at $1.12 a change (single diaper per 10) ..

after that you are into premium diaper territory and the merits of one over another become really subjective.

Last edited:
In Australia, they have a thing called AMD Slip, there really thin but do the job for the most part.

Cloth backed of course, if you want cheap diapers, I recommend buy them from medical websites, you can often find them quite cheap.

If you want cheap diapers, best bet is to go online, all the store brand diapers I've seen are total poop, and the expansive ones tend to be pullups sure they work, just not my idea of a diaper.

Don't know if you can get them, but i am a big fan of the Seni Super Quatro that i get from a dutch supplier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back