"Autistic Adult Baby" & the MRI Scanner...

Status
Not open for further replies.

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
Today I had my head locked still and stuffed into the MRI Scanner for 90 minutes straight at Derry Imaging PA.
A difficult experience for an Autistic person like myself.
The loud noises were scary.
But, with my head restrained and locked into one physical position, to endure the experience, I took a nap.
I did not have any plushie with me for comfort.
I just had to be a brave little Caitian Cub to get through the procedure.
While in the MRI Scanner, I uncontrollably filled my diaper with a lot of pee-pee.
Anyway, I will wait for the results of the MRI Scan of my entire Upperr Nervous System.

Glad you came through the MRI ok and I hope the MRI provides some good news.

I had an MRI a long time ago and even for me (I don't have any particular mental or physical problems) the MRI machine was loud and confining.

Yeah,

I hate the mri...had three this year...

Do for another next month, now that my halo brace is off yeah!

I ask for all the drugs I can when I go...and quite often will still move some...

I would hate that if I had to go in there for 90 minutes, I would screaming in there to get out and extremely bored.

Try open MRI it a lot better and less scary as the tube your push in with normal one. The other one scary hell out me so could not do it what so ever.

Hello friends!
I just got my MRI Test Results.
They are " VERY BAD".
In my Brain behind the "Left Eye", I have either a TUMOR or an ANEURISM.
I have to be referred to a NEUROSURGEON.
If an ANEURISM, if it bursts, I could die.
Now I am a really scared "mortal" Caitian Cub.

- - - Updated - - -

Poohbearboy said:
Try open MRI it a lot better and less scary as the tube your push in with normal one. The other one scary hell out me so could not do it what so ever.

The MRI Technician restrained my head in a contraption that seemed like the "Iron Mask" in the old Alexander Dumas Novel.

- - - Updated - - -

Angelic said:
I would hate that if I had to go in there for 90 minutes, I would screaming in there to get out and extremely bored.

Despite the noise of the MRI Scanner, "I took a nap".:)

I am so sorry to hear this. Either sounds very serious. I suppose you will find out which it is very soon? I'll keep you in my prayers. It never hurts.

I had a benign tumor which had grown on the nerves in my spine. A neurosurgeon carefully peeled it off the nerves without breaking or tearing the nerves and I'm relatively fine now. There are so many things they can do for both tumors and aneurysms so hang in there. Our minister's wife had a melanoma brain tumor and they cured her using a gamma knife.

dogboy said:
I am so sorry to hear this. Either sounds very serious. I suppose you will find out which it is very soon? I'll keep you in my prayers. It never hurts.

I had a benign tumor which had grown on the nerves in my spine. A neurosurgeon carefully peeled it off the nerves without breaking or tearing the nerves and I'm relatively fine now. There are so many things they can do for both tumors and aneurysms so hang in there. Our minister's wife had a melanoma brain tumor and they cured her using a gamma knife.

My 54 year-old younger brother is my Health Care Proxy, and he is going to help me to get seen by the best Neurosurgeon in New Hampshire at the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, NH near the Vermont/New Hampshire State Line. That Hospital is affiliated with the Dartmouth University Medical School. My only living brother does not want any second-rate surgical hack slicing open my skull.

caitianx said:
My 54 year-old younger brother is my Health Care Proxy, and he is going to help me to get seen by the best Neurosurgeon in New Hampshire at the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, NH near the Vermont/New Hampshire State Line. That Hospital is affiliated with the Dartmouth University Medical School. My only living brother does not want any second-rate surgical hack slicing open my skull.

That sounds really good. I don't suppose you have a surgery date yet? Again, you will be in my constant thoughts.

dogboy said:
That sounds really good. I don't suppose you have a surgery date yet? Again, you will be in my constant thoughts.

It still has to be sorted out what further tests I need, to say, image the cranial vascular system to isolate and identify the Tumor or Aneurism behind my left eye. Of course, I have double vision. Hopefully it will not be permanent.

If you are really scared to undergo an MRI, you can ask you doctor for a sedative to make it more tolerable , many people are scared of the bangs and clicks that the magnets make when tubed for the test, most kids 13 an under are automaticly sedated to improve the results because they don't move, moving results in longer test times or sometimes gaming to go thru it multiple times.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I hope the best for your oproration. Caitianix.

I did look up the Neurosurgery Department @ Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, and 2 of the 12 they have specialize in Tumors and Aneurisms. The primary place Aneurisms in the brain occur is in the Circle of Willis, which is the feed/distribution center for the entire blood-flow to the brain. If it is an Aneurism, and it bursts, I will definitely be dead. Darn! Anyway, I just have to make the best of the situation.

caitianx said:
Anyway, I just have to make the best of the situation.

That's right. You can't change the past you can only chose how to live in the present and the future. Don't worry about the things you can't change (I know - easier said than done).

Anyway, I have a "scheduled" CAT Scan of my Brain's Vascular System to decide further whether it is a Tumor or an Aneurism.
That will be on Wednesday afternoon 2 days from now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back