• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Woof :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milo

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
I'm pretty shy and bad at introductions, but I figured it could be a fun thing to do. So, Hello! My name is GlitchedWolf. People usually call me Glitch or Wolf. I heard about this website from a friend and after checking the site out for a bit I decided I would join the community. I'm a pretty shy person at first, but once I get to know someone I'm outgoing and social.

I'm a babyfur and diaperfur and I've known for a long time. Ever since I got out of diapers as a baby, I always wanted to get back in them. A few years ago I decided to buy my first pack of diapers and I've never felt more comfortable and relaxed. I love to get padded up and play video games with friends or just lay down, snuggle with my teddy bear, and watch some tv.

I juggle through hobbies and interests constantly because I'm easily distracted and don't have any (stupid ADHD). However, the hobby that's stuck with me ever since I first found out about it is playing video games. The main video game I play is Counter-Strike: Global Offensive but I play some other games as well.

To be honest, I'm not entirely sure what I'm hoping to get out of this site. I guess I created an account because I just wanted more crinkly friends to talk to. I only know my boyfriend/daddy and one babyfur that I barely talk to so I'd like to make some more friends ^_^

Feel free to ask questions. I'll answer just about anything.

GlitchedWolf said:
I'm pretty shy and bad at introductions, but I figured it could be a fun thing to do. So, Hello! My name is GlitchedWolf. People usually call me Glitch or Wolf. I heard about this website from a friend and after checking the site out for a bit I decided I would join the community. I'm a pretty shy person at first, but once I get to know someone I'm outgoing and social.

I'm a babyfur and diaperfur and I've known for a long time. Ever since I got out of diapers as a baby, I always wanted to get back in them. A few years ago I decided to buy my first pack of diapers and I've never felt more comfortable and relaxed. I love to get padded up and play video games with friends or just lay down, snuggle with my teddy bear, and watch some tv.

I juggle through hobbies and interests constantly because I'm easily distracted and don't have any (stupid ADHD). However, the hobby that's stuck with me ever since I first found out about it is playing video games. The main video game I play is Counter-Strike: Global Offensive but I play some other games as well.

To be honest, I'm not entirely sure what I'm hoping to get out of this site. I guess I created an account because I just wanted more crinkly friends to talk to. I only know my boyfriend/daddy and one babyfur that I barely talk to so I'd like to make some more friends ^_^

Feel free to ask questions. I'll answer just about anything.

Hello and welcome to the site. This is a great place to talk to others, either about diapers and the lifestyle, or almost anything else. I think you'll enjoy it. I used to play a lot of video games but as of late, I've been putting my free time into my music which is mostly piano. Before that, I was writing a novel which is now published to Kindle, so I've done a lot of different things. I usually get very committed to something and then sink all of my energy into it. I have several short stories on this site, the last one being "The House At the End of the Road" which appears in two parts, I and II because it was so long.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy being here. We're a good group and have a lot of fun.

I know how you feel GlitchedWolf... dont know why we use toilets...diapers are 1000% better :dunno:

A second that, I am angelic, a little girl and I also have ADHD as well as autism. Pleased to meet you, do you have any toys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back