• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New Here again

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmallChild

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
HI, I must have created an account years ago but was scared to post. I am a 25 year old female, I am very tiny. I wear pampers diapers with a size 6t or 7t onesie from amazon.com. I work 2 retail jobs one overnight and one during the day on the weekends. I like to drink from a bottle and sleep with it at night. i dont think im adult baby completely but i feel naked without wearing a diaper. I feel alone and there is nobody to really talk to about this. i also have pet chickens that i love very much, i hope i can make some friends, thank you :)

Hello Small child and welcome to the group.

This was a very informative introduction.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Hiya, I wish I was that small! I am 5 foot 3-5 inches and weigh 8 and a half stone to 9stone so I feel way too big, can we swap bodies? On the other hand, welcome and you will find you fit in nicely here, we are all nice here! Nice to meet you? Do you have toys and other accessories?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back