Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Just found out

Default Just found out

I just found out my husband has a diaper fetish and likes different aspects of adult baby play. I knew for a week before I was brave enough to talk to him about it. We have been married 7 years and I knew this was something he had been hiding for the 10 years we have been a couple which breaks my heart. We talked for 3 hours and I think we both feel a ton of relief. Our sex life has been lacking for years and I'm starting to think this is going to strengthen our relationship more than hurt it. It took me a while to process all of this, but I'm coming to the conclusion that I would like to try some of these new things in the bedroom. He was brave enough to tell me that he likes me to be the dominant and him submissive and he likes things spontaneous, not acted out. Can anyone give me some tips on how to andwhat to do that is "soft" and pleasing to a Dl/AB. I want to go very slowly at first for both our sakes. I guess I'm willing to explore this, just don't know how t start.... especially trying to play the dominant.

As much as he wants to be spontaneous, it is unfair to you both to try something so emotionally charged for him and new to you on a wing and a prayer.

It may seem awkward and mechanical but you two must discuss details for your comfort and so that he doesn't end the experience silently longing for something he wished you would have done. The end result of which is him being disappointed and unfulfilled. I know this from personal experiance, and many of us have traveled the same emotional road fraught with pitfalls.

One manner of dealing with this is encouraging him to share fantasies, dreams, or what specifically turns him on. Then without feeling like he has given you a script you can take elements and proceed at your own pace and within your comfort level.

I hope this helps, should you need further or more specific advice please do not hesitate to ask.

Sincerely,
    Khaymen

Thank you for the advice! I will talk more about it with him. This is so new to me any advice is so appreciated.

I was in your husband's position with my wife until very recently and I don't have much advice to offer but if he was anything like myself then he will feel relieved to finally be open about it with you. I struggled for years both with admitting to myself and telling my wife. I had (in hindsight) wildly irrational fears of my wife suddenly changing her opinion of me if I told her. Now that she knows and we both talk about it I feel a lot better about myself and our relationship (and love life) has only gotten stronger. I hope that is the case with you and your husband and as someone going through a similar situation I would love to hear anything you find out or thoughts that anyone else has to share on the subject.

I wish I had told my wife much sooner into our marriage. Anyway, you might look into some diaper stories where the wife dominates her husband, and for whatever reason in the story, decides to force him to wear diapers, and systematically regresses him. I have a silly story on the site entitled, "The Un-training of Stanley Kaminsky. Anyway, it can be a lot of fun, but take everything at your own comfort level.

There's also an e-book you can buy through Kindle by Natalie Bent, "There's a Baby In My Bed" which has a lot of good suggestions. I found the first half of the book to be more relevant than the second as that was more directed to sissies and cross dressers.

Thanks for all the advice!!

You need to be honest about what you feel and have him be honest about his needs. The way to work through this is to come to an understanding of both of your expectations in the relationship and make sure you can work through this new aspect.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaymen View Post
    As much as he wants to be spontaneous, it is unfair to you both to try something so emotionally charged for him and new to you on a wing and a prayer.

It may seem awkward and mechanical but you two must discuss details for your comfort and so that he doesn't end the experience silently longing for something he wished you would have done. The end result of which is him being disappointed and unfulfilled. I know this from personal experiance, and many of us have traveled the same emotional road fraught with pitfalls.

One manner of dealing with this is encouraging him to share fantasies, dreams, or what specifically turns him on. Then without feeling like he has given you a script you can take elements and proceed at your own pace and within your comfort level.

I hope this helps, should you need further or more specific advice please do not hesitate to ask.

Sincerely,
    Khaymen
    I think this is very good advice.

I was never lucky enough to have had a wife that accepted my little side. I tried to talk to my wife about this side of me when she ask why it was important to me. In the end she turned and said she was done with diapers and her husband had to be a man...so that side had to be locked away, for many years.

I would hope you two will talk about both of your needs. I also hope you can both work out a solution that will make you both happy.

The only thing I can think to add is this; You're going to share your life together. Take it slow, you both have a lot to get used to.

You're an amazing woman for wanting to understand and support. Looking at this as an opportunity means you're very awesome. My ex-husband never really got it (not that I can blame him). Your husband is exceptionally lucky! <3

And it never hurts to get him a plushy...i would love to get one