Rift

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
My dad and step mother target and blame me for everything that goes on in their house when my brother and sister live in there to and I known that nobody is perfect an d every one makes mistakes in life including me but its not fair that i have to do everything around the house while everyone else gets to have fun and play games while i have to go to work wash dishes and make sweet tea and clean the rest rooms taking and taking out the trash and come home to clean the house and wash the dishes and get yelled at by my dad and step mother for not doing anything around the house when they know that they go into the kitchen and get something to eat and not clean it up but they expect me to clean it up every time i go in there if something does not work it has to be my fault so why do i even try when all i get are put downs i tried talking to them about the situation but they just deny it also im trying to move out but dont have enough money to do it and dont i dont think i make enough to get a place of my own maybe if i move out then they will finally see that its not fair to put the blame on one set personbecause how would they feel if i treated them like that and they should go asking around before making assumptions THE GOLDEN RULE TREAT OTHERS THE WAY YOU WANT TO BE TREATED

Your 26 what stops you from making enough money to move out? ^^

I grew up in a similar environment. The stress ball was always the eldest child at the time and as my older brothers moved out it was just me and the younger siblings. I could cook, clean, and do laundry but somehow it was never enough. As I've gotten older I can look back and see that it was an unhealthy outlet of stress for them. But back then it was enough to send me packing my things and chancing it with the world. I was 17 and honestly I don't think it would have been possible to wait any longer.

Parents can be imperfect and if you're truly pulling your weight it's just an unhealthy environment. And the person who is in full control of what environment they are in is you. Scour for work and find something - try to stay away from the house a lot. That didn't work for me, but it kept the arguments more controlled since I was gone so much. I can't promise it gets better, but I know having your own place and being the boss of it is better. You can do it, kiddo~

Yep, I been there. I used to clean and take care of my Dad. Cooked for him too. Yet, I would be told I don't do anything. I also have been in a situation where I was trying to save up enough money to move out, but I was also helping with bills. So then my sisters husband complained I wasn't saving up enough money. So I started saving more, and then he started complaining I wasn't helping out with the bills enough.

My family has always been a serious burden on me. XD

brabbit1987 said:
So then my sisters husband complained I wasn't saving up enough money. So I started saving more, and then he started complaining I wasn't helping out with the bills enough.
Damned if you do, damned if you don't. :c

Thanks everyone for all your help I asked my boss for another day on my work schedule and he said that he he is giving me Thursday 's so on its a matter of saving up enough money to move out

dragon123 said:
Thanks everyone for all your help I asked my boss for another day on my work schedule and he said that he he is giving me Thursday 's so on its a matter of saving up enough money to move out

Good for you. Moving out was the only solution for me as it probably has been for many of us.

my life improved dramatically moving out from my folks. I hope everything goes smoothly for you too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back