Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Who has changing mats and what do they look like? I bought some pampers disposable changing mats.image.jpg what do your diapering supplies look like? Pics please.image.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Yay, it's the right way for once in its life!

Sorry I can't provide any proper pictures (not at home for the weekend).

I use 2 changing mats I bought on Amazon, one as pictured and the other one upside down so that I have enough space, at least for everything except my legs^^

Changing mat.jpg

I also tried one of the adult size changing mats which you can order on different ABDL related sites, but IMO they are not as comfy as the 2 baby ones I have.

I was going to get baby ones that were padded but I couldn't get them anywhere, so I will stick with the mats as they will do the same job and I just lie on the bed like I always used to, just throw them away instead of cleaning them is the only difference, but I wish I had a padded one.

I use Huggies disposable changing mat on top of my baby dresser.
For changing I use Huggies wipes, Johnson's diaper cream, powder and baby lotion.
Inside the pampers bag there's actually Tena maxi slip.

Attachments

• changing.jpg
    changing.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 64
Disposable ones are thin but absorbant and quite good for even for a adult sized wee! They come in a pack of 12 and even have teddy bears on the back.

A wipe warmer?, that's new, I never heard of a wipe warmer before, what does it feel like?

Angelic said:
A wipe warmer?, that's new, I never heard of a wipe warmer before, what does it feel like?

In the winter, when it's cold, it's nice to have a wipe warmer. the wipes comes out warm and comforting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back