Not open for further replies.

AngelicaPickles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I still sleep with it I been using them as I can remember if ill go somewhere ill sleep with tv on our light from bathroom when am in hotel how about you guys?

I absolutely can't sleep with it being pitch black. Most of the time a bathroom light will do.. but sometimes, ever so occasionally, there is that odd sort of night where you suddenly don't feel so secure. For whatever reason, the night is giving me the heebie jeebies and I am a little rattled. Those quiet nights is exactly when a little night light is perfect. I can get lost in happier thoughts and feel a little more secure. It takes me back to a happier feeling too.

I sleep with some light on, but that's mostly because I get night time hallucinations. (sometimes when I fall asleep or wake up)

That, and it makes me feel safer, for some odd reason. maybe it's because of the monster under my bed (I'm joking)

I'd like to have night lights so I can walk around my house safely without turning lights on.

That, and my inner child kind of likes them, too.

I'll skip the dark part of the night. Infact, I'm waiting for the sun to come up to sleep. :D

Daddypantsu leaves the closet light on when he leaves for work. Sometimes the hallway light - and he's made that a habit since the beginning after some fussing to remind him. I have irrational fears about the dark, which I know are stupid, yet I still have to have a light on. Things go bump in the night~! Or rather! Nothing happens at all! But the imagination is rude. /:

Same here my night light is my computer tower. Lol

No thanks. Although I can sleep with lights on, I prefer it as dark as possible when I'm trying to sleep.

I've played around with a nightlight/white noise app on my tablet but it was only the disruption to my normal routine that made it fun. I usually wound up turning it off so I could sleep better.

I have alot of light from my computer and other stuff. It doesn't bother me.

I've really been thinking about buying a nightlight, I had one until I was about 8 years old and I always sleep better with someone in the same room as me, or something like a fan turned on or a light

Although I can sleep with some lights on, I prefer to have all lights off. I even close my shades but this is so in the morning I do not get the sun shinning in my window.

My wife and I turn on one of the music channels on the TV via Direct TV, New Age music and go to sleep with that playing. The TV screen actually blacks everything out except for a small display of the CD title, which gives a little light to the room. Of course, every other night she's on her dialysis machine which also has a computer display which casts a certain amount of light as well as a lot of noise. Somehow, we try to sleep through all of that.

I really don't mind sleeping in the complete darkness but I do like it better with some light shining. So sometimes I will fall asleep with the light on but I would really like an night light though.

I've tried sleeping with a night light but it just doesn't work for me. I have a window facing the east so when the sun rises, it lets light into my room and I wake up. So when I tried sleeping with a night light it just messed things up for me.

Ok,

I have a nite light...but when I'm in my crib it's off...

Don't use it for comfort but for light to not trip on stuff...if got me bum wheel...falls are common...so I have a nite light in master hallway...and all the common hallways and areas have motion lights that dimup to keep it easy on eyes and only go to like 20%...

Anyhow, three days in my big boy bed (King) probably switch over to crib after I get the plastic tlso brace off...but way better than the halo...I can sleep a bit in this damn thing...

Anyhow, I live in country...on a farm...so I like it quiet and dark if just sleeping...

Ill can only sleep with out one if someone sleeping in room with me

90% of the time the hubby and I sleep with the TV on a sleep timer, the other 10% of the time I have a very awesome home planetarium that we turn on, it even has a shooting star that goes off once every couple of minutes. There is just something so wonderful about having the universe above you and of course it casts a nice light.

I like the idea of a night light but it would be too much light for my wife so we sleep in the pitch black.

When I am in a hotel room by myself (thanks to work) I do usually leave the bathroom light on or if it's private enough leave part of the blinds open.

I have toddler night lights in the hallway where my bathroom is but my bedroom is dark for better sleep. However, I often use my special turtles set on timer when falling asleep. it makes me relax so I can go to sleep easier.
yes, I have them both, I loveeeee them!!!!!

magnolia said:
I have toddler night lights in the hallway where my bathroom is but my bedroom is dark for better sleep. However, I often use my special turtles set on timer when falling asleep. it makes me relax so I can go to sleep easier.
yes, I have them both, I loveeeee them!!!!!

Looks like a awesome thing.

i have several night lights i switch out every so often so i dont get bored of them :p currently using my plasma ball i won at D&B. I use them every night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back