• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello again from Massachusetts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelKitten

Diapered But Proud!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Hi! I apologize for being gone so long again. I have had a lot of personal issues to clear up over the last few months. I just want to send a "Shout out" to binky and all the rest of my friends here at ADISC, especially Caitianx. I have not disappeared from the earth! I am still here! :) So, I hope to hear from the rest of you soon. Please feel free to add me to your friends list if you hve not done so. Thanks! See you all in the forums!

Hello AngleKitten and welcome back to the group.

AngelKitten said:
Hi! I apologize for being gone so long again. I have had a lot of personal issues to clear up over the last few months. I just want to send a "Shout out" to binky and all the rest of my friends here at ADISC, especially Caitianx. I have not disappeared from the earth! I am still here! :) So, I hope to hear from the rest of you soon. Please feel free to add me to your friends list if you hve not done so. Thanks! See you all in the forums!

Good to hear from you again!
Lately, I am limited in my traveling away from home.
Possible Tumor or Aneurism behind my left eye in the brain.
At most just very short drives to the pharmacy or the grocery store.
Spent 90 minutes this past Friday with my head stuffed into an MRI Scanner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back