Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: When Did Become unacceptable To Wear Diappers

Default When Did Become unacceptable To Wear Diappers

Some people don't mind but others unless you have to wear it's not cool and they think you some type of weirdo

When did it become unacceptable to wear diapers?

After age 4.
    And before age 70.
    Medical exempt.
    Last edited by LittleICme; 29-Jul-2016 at 06:10.

As someone into diapers, I can say that it is weird. It's not bad or anything, and I'm not hurting anyone, but I feel it's something quite personal I don't particularly want to share with people who know me IRL, like my friends or my family.
    I'm fairly sure the majority of people don't even know what DLs are. It's honestly not quite surprising that the vast majority of people find it weird to wear diapers, and especially use them. If you crap yourself next to a random stranger and they notice, odds are, they'll be... Bothered, at the least. And even if you're a grown adult with full continence and people see your clean diapers, it could bring that connotation with it.
    I don't think most strangers would really care about diapers though, they might figure that you need them for medical purposes. I think there's quite little people who really give a damn that people are into this, and actively spout their hate for DLs. These people shouldn't even be bothered with, because they're just ignorant and have nothing better to do, probably under the misconceptions that we're pedophiles. Or the fact that some (me included) actually purposefully partake in voiding their bodily wastes on themselves could gross them out, which I completely understand.
    Again, as long as it doesn't affect others, I see nothing wrong with it. But from the standpoint of someone who isn't into this stuff, this is weird. Not worth trying to demerit, and to me, not worth everyone knowing this part of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Buhha
    When Did Become unacceptable To Wear Diappers
    Oh, come now. Is this really a mystery? Wearing diapers without need has never been acceptable. Diapers were created to solve a problem that most of us don't have, so... ... It really goes without saying that our particular use of diapers is going to be unacceptable (or just weird) to the non-ABDL masses.

Quote Originally Posted by Buhha View Post
    It's just underwear to me
    Calling diapers "underwear" is a bit like calling a bandage on your finger a ring. Sorry, but diapers are not underwear. Pull-ups aren't even underwear. Thinking of those things as underwear is just totally ignoring their purpose and trying to put lipstick on a pig. Try to like the pig without the lipstick. It doesn't need any.

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    Oh, come now. Is this really a mystery? Wearing diapers without need has never been acceptable. Diapers were created to solve a problem that most of us don't have, so... ... It really goes without saying that our particular use of diapers is going to be unacceptable (or just weird) to the non-ABDL masses.

Calling diapers "underwear" is a bit like calling a bandage on your finger a ring. Sorry, but diapers are not underwear. Pull-ups aren't even underwear. Thinking of those things as underwear is just totally ignoring their purpose and trying to put lipstick on a pig. Try to like the pig without the lipstick. It doesn't need any.
    What is diaper to you?

As long as people refrain from pulling out a gun and shooting you for dropping a deuce we are all good to go, it seems like that is becoming everyone's answer to any perplexing question , instead of thinking things out using logic and reasoning they are handing out lead poisoning for everything. I reserve the right to be IC , it happens, moving on with life and making fun and fantasy out of a chore is just adapting and over coming.

There is no curing stupid yet everyone seems to be doing it.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

In my eyes diapers are the better version of underwear... its super soft and confortable and you dont need to seek for a toilet and if you dont "flood" them you stay "dry" nothing wrong with that in my eyes but yeah its the same with underwear ...few years ago everybody was wearing the pantys...when i was going to shool my mom got me boxers because when we had sport or swimming... they laught about kids in pantys and said "you wear a diaper"...but it was normal underwear ..but u know cool kids and stuff

It happened around 1922 : The British Civil Aviation Authority was established and hyperinflation in Germany saw the value of the Papiermark against the dollar rise to 1,000. Combine that with the broadcasting license fee of ten shillings being introduced to the United Kingdom it was a matter of time.

It was madness! I mean, ten shillings for a broadcasting license fee?! If you were wearing a diaper back then it went from okie dokie to a faux pas due to it being represented as a bragging of one's wealth. After years of it continuing like this it fell into what was normal and accepted. Children were born into this post-shillings world and now we just don't wanna see waddling.

Personally, I blame Howard Carter and Lord Carnarvon entering the tomb of Pharaoh Tutankhamun - it hadn't happened for over 3,000 years! D:

Quote Originally Posted by Buhha View Post
    Some people don't mind but others unless you have to wear it's not cool and they think you some type of weirdo
    In my own thoughts that some people regard that wearing diapers was weird, it's basically because diapers itself first is designed for infants, there is possibility of it being stamped labeling for every person that "for what wear diapers, we can use the toilet room" so that become a statute for every person that wear diapers just for babies and weird to wear diapers in for adults. The use of diapers in adults begin to occur when the diapers for the elderly was created, some people finally trying to wear diapers without any weird impression.

*Alexis