Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
So, I live with an X, so now I just consider him a good friend and all and have been living with him for some time now. So he has this cat, named Blacky. I only just now started to begin realizing ... this cat has grown pretty fond of me, like a lot.

So she started doing these non aggressive bites on my arm when I am petting her and she is on my lap rubbing against me. I looked up what it could mean because it's more of a recent thing. I found out it's called a love bite. It's something cats tend to do to show affection and that they are very pleased.

So I then started to think about it. She has constantly been jumping in my lap recently. Rubs against me and even cuddles against me. She always waits for me and follows me. She sleeps besides me or on top of me at night, and she sleeps where I sleep when I am awake.

I never noticed before, but she is with me more now, than her actual owner. She used to sleep on him and next to him all the time. But that seems to have drastically changed.

It's just sort of weird to think about it, knowing it's not my cat. :sweatdrop:

That's pretty cool. I grew up having cats around and I got to really pay attention to them and their behavior. It's amazing how complex animals are and how unique they can be and have different personalities. If you really pay attention to them you start noticing a world of different quirks, characteristics and behaviors.

Enviado do meu ASUS_Z00ED através de Tapatalk

Zendot said:
That's pretty cool. I grew up having cats around and I got to really pay attention to them and their behavior. It's amazing how complex animals are and how unique they can be and have different personalities. If you really pay attention to them you start noticing a world of different quirks, characteristics and behaviors.

Enviado do meu ASUS_Z00ED através de Tapatalk

Ya, for sure. Cats are pretty interesting. My friends sister also has a cat named Tigger. Very talkative. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back