Not open for further replies.

AngelicaPickles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Once I do try on my 1st diaper i don't know if i want go out n public with it on
Am worried what if someone sees me in it?

am more worried what family and friends think then strangers

Buhha said:
am more worried what family and friends think then strangers

That's generally less public than people mean when saying "in public".

I don't worry much about wearing around friends since there are few reasons for them to be curious about my underwear. Family can be a little different. The situations can cover a wider range and family has fewer boundaries in general. You'll have to use your best judgment as to what conditions it's appropriate to wear around them.

Buhda if you can private message me, I can teach you how to discrete, I have worn diapers 24/7 around my family for just over 3 months and nobody has noticed! I have. A range of techniques, but on the other hand people don,t tend to notice as much as you think, after all I don't know anybody who spends their days looking at people's crotches to check for a diaper! You can buy a pack of goodnights and nobody will bat an eyelid, just don't care is my best policy!

Start out wearing when you are alone or in the privacy of your own room. Get diapered when you go to bed and sleep diapered. You can remove your diaper in the morning when you wake up. You don't have to wear when you are around other people including family. As you become comfortable you can wear discreetly around other people. Remember baby steps.

I had some kids come up to me ask me something. They dint notice, and they are the most likely to notice.

ORBaby said:
Start out wearing when you are alone or in the privacy of your own room. Get diapered when you go to bed and sleep diapered. You can remove your diaper in the morning when you wake up. You don't have to wear when you are around other people including family. As you become comfortable you can wear discreetly around other people. Remember baby steps.

am going o do that 1st idk if our when ill try my 1st one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back