Not open for further replies.

rennecfox

Continuing to put quarters in the life game
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
Anyone else here track down albums extras and b-sides to singles from albums and out-takes? For me I think it started with Steely Dan's Gaucho, when I read about a song called The Second Arrangement. I then found a bootleg called the gaucho outtakes which included several demos and songs that never appeared on the album. I was blown away with the sound and since then I've been fascinated by the stuff that doesn't end up on the album. Some of my recent favorites include the b-side to system of survival by Earth, Wind and Fire, Writing on the Wall which is a great track that deserves an electronic release like there other tracks, Anything for love a Doobie brothers b-side to the doctor, was included as one of the extra tracks on the remastered cycles album from 2002 (your better off getting the doctor cd and a used copy of cycles as a fair number of people lie about this one on eBay, a legit one would cost more then buying it used and the single CDs). String of Pearls a Japan only Release for Night and Day:Big Band by Chicago. Lies I can believe Outtake from 11 tracks of Whack Walter Becker.

So anyone else have this kind of interest in adding extra tracks to their iTunes libraries?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back