Thread: Plus size IC Diapers Australia

Default Plus size IC Diapers Australia

I got refered to this site by a friend whose a DL.

I have incontinence issues that are getting worse, I have some XL Depends but their too small and dont absorb much. The cheapest I can find AUD for 2XL or bigger [if there is bigger id love to know!] is $106 for 32 without postage. I was wondering there's anyone in Australia who can tell me where they get theirs from? Or anyone outside of Australia who know where I can find these cheap there and maybe even with postage still be cheaper XD Thank you :x

Quote Originally Posted by AussieLils View Post
    I got refered to this site by a friend whose a DL.

I have incontinence issues that are getting worse, I have some XL Depends but their too small and dont absorb much. The cheapest I can find AUD for 2XL or bigger [if there is bigger id love to know!] is $106 for 32 without postage. I was wondering there's anyone in Australia who can tell me where they get theirs from? Or anyone outside of Australia who know where I can find these cheap there and maybe even with postage still be cheaper XD Thank you :x
    Have you tried Littles Down Under in Brisbane? They have a ABDL and Medical IC arms to their business and are so helpful; if they can't provide, they are pretty great at helping you find the next step. Delivery and service online and over the phone is awesome, too. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk