Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 'Ello mates!

BastyTheKitty

Default 'Ello mates!

As celebration for my first purchase of a dummy and having received it today, I have decided to make an account here. I have been an ABDL for many years now but only in the past two years have I really connected with it. I have worn nappies before, but they were rubbish and leaked even after one wetting. With this purchase I also bought some Abenas and those should work much better.

It is so lovely to finally join this community.

Hello BastyTheKitty and welcome to the group.

So that we may get to know you better, would you please take a moment and tell us a little bit more about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor.

BastyTheKitty

My hobbies? I am a singer, songwriter (barely), programmer, and writer. I am interested in pretty much everything listed as a hobby. I do enjoy gaming a good bit and I make YouTube videos. Thanks for the welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by BastyTheKitty View Post
    My hobbies? I am a singer, songwriter (barely), programmer, and writer. I am interested in pretty much everything listed as a hobby. I do enjoy gaming a good bit and I make YouTube videos. Thanks for the welcome.
    Hi and welcome to the site. I'm a professional musician. I'm a church musician but I've also played in a very good rock/cover band. Music is always fun.

Hi I've recently discovered that I am a diaper lover and looking for support. Looking forward to getting to talk to you all.

Default BastyTheKitty's Introduction and subsequent Greetings ;)

Quote Originally Posted by BastyTheKitty View Post
    As celebration for my first purchase of a dummy and having received it today, I have decided to make an account here. I have been an ABDL for many years now but only in the past two years have I really connected with it. I have worn nappies before, but they were rubbish and leaked even after one wetting. With this purchase I also bought some Abenas and those should work much better.

It is so lovely to finally join this community.

Welcome BastyTheKitty!

It is so lovely to have you finally join us too!
    -Marka

Quote Originally Posted by pampers84 View Post
    Hi I've recently discovered that I am a diaper lover and looking for support. Looking forward to getting to talk to you all.

To pampers84,

Welcome to you as well!

Perhaps, we could encourage you to make your own introduction too?

Yes? Simply go to the "Greetings / Introductions" link below or on the main forum page - once there click (+ Post New Thread) then viola! Your new personalized introduction is on it's way!

*If, you really want to show the other kids how it's done... check out the sticky's there before, you start your own intro...

My best to you all,

-Marka

Hey, I am also from the UK, I have a massive collection of dummies, how many do you have? Also welcome, do you play with toys? What games do you play?

BastyTheKitty

I only have the one. As for toys, all I have are plushies. I don't really play with them, though. I just use them to have something to hold while I sleep. What do you mean by games?