Zillabrony13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
Which ones are your favorites? Personally I'm a fan of Ally Cakes and Riley Kilo.

i posted this alredy i like her to

I have communicated online a while back with Ms. Riley Kilo, Ms. Kat Nichols, Mr Stanley Thornton, an Mr. Davy Strange

I like Riley Kilo. I have spoken to Stanley several times on this site, and he's a very nice, kind and considerate person.

Mr. Davy Strange was in the independent documentary, "The 15 Stone Babies".
Every so often, I will zap him an e-mail to see how he is doing.

how about
Binkie Princess

I have my own YouTube channel although I am just starting off, (angelic1998), I have left it a few months due to my mom being ill and passing away and since my mom is a part of my videos (i Talk about her), I can't bring myself to do them at the moment, as time goes on however I will make them again.

Angelic said:
I have my own YouTube channel although I am just starting off, (angelic1998), I have left it a few months due to my mom being ill and passing away and since my mom is a part of my videos (i Talk about her), I can't bring myself to do them at the moment, as time goes on however I will make them again.

So sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine how awful that must have been (and is)

Thanks baby mitchy, by the way I love your channel especially the poems about what a little wants, it was so true. Guess what my dad excepts me for liking toys but not so much my baby side, I could never tell him about liking diapers, do you wear diapers often and play with toys baby mitchy?

Thanks angelic! I don't wear diapers or play with toys nearly as often as I think I want to. But I am always so busy. I am a bit messed up in the head right now getting over grief too so it's just going to take time. I have some baby toys but I prefer playing with ninja turtles or hot wheels.

How about you?

More on topic, I have spoken with a few other abdl youtuber's but not very in depth. Mostly they are just as busy as I am so the contact is always brief.

It actually helped me beings little to get over grief but I like doing it anyway, it just feels like me having my own toy box image.jpg it's a shame you are so busy, how's your channel doing? Who has passed away?sorry for being nosy!

I like a few baby toys but I like playing with hot wheels too, I have image.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

It's a shame you don't get to play as much, I find being a little helps me a lot. But that is not the main reason I be a little. I have some toys likeimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

It's okay I guess. It's fairly dead even with updates every few weeks. As far as a youtube channel goes I still rate it a relative failure. Of course my standards for this rating are high.

I don't want to talk about it. I've posted about it already and I am done going off about it... sorry I brought it up!

Yeah, I need to be little more often... Maybe. Like I said, I have too many things that require me to be an adult.

Nice toy box! =)

Sorry mitchy, I shouldn't have asked! Hope you are ok.

Binkie Princess, Little Owl, & LollyLaLaz

Matties ABDL world is a good channel

Only one i have talked to is CrinkleStar since i found out that we were on the same obscure and not at all popular site years ago.

I like:

Baby mitchy
Isidetape>>>> mega64 podcast
Binkie princess
Kat Nichols
Lolly lalaz

Those are the most famous ones I can think plus some of the others as previously mentioned.

Nothing, but I still searching ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back