Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: YouTube ABDLs

Default YouTube ABDLs

Which ones are your favorites? Personally I'm a fan of Ally Cakes and Riley Kilo.

I have communicated online a while back with Ms. Riley Kilo, Ms. Kat Nichols, Mr Stanley Thornton, an Mr. Davy Strange

I like Riley Kilo. I have spoken to Stanley several times on this site, and he's a very nice, kind and considerate person.

Mr. Davy Strange was in the independent documentary, "The 15 Stone Babies".
    Every so often, I will zap him an e-mail to see how he is doing.

I have my own YouTube channel although I am just starting off, (angelic1998), I have left it a few months due to my mom being ill and passing away and since my mom is a part of my videos (i Talk about her), I can't bring myself to do them at the moment, as time goes on however I will make them again.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelic View Post
    I have my own YouTube channel although I am just starting off, (angelic1998), I have left it a few months due to my mom being ill and passing away and since my mom is a part of my videos (i Talk about her), I can't bring myself to do them at the moment, as time goes on however I will make them again.
    So sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine how awful that must have been (and is)

Thanks baby mitchy, by the way I love your channel especially the poems about what a little wants, it was so true. Guess what my dad excepts me for liking toys but not so much my baby side, I could never tell him about liking diapers, do you wear diapers often and play with toys baby mitchy?

Thanks angelic! I don't wear diapers or play with toys nearly as often as I think I want to. But I am always so busy. I am a bit messed up in the head right now getting over grief too so it's just going to take time. I have some baby toys but I prefer playing with ninja turtles or hot wheels.

How about you?

More on topic, I have spoken with a few other abdl youtuber's but not very in depth. Mostly they are just as busy as I am so the contact is always brief.